DM-2019-XS-2006

Anything to do with ut2004 mutators and mods
WeAre138
veteran
veteran

DM-2019-XS-2006

Postby WeAre138 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:55 pm

I had read about this map in the Unreal forums a while ago and i guess AngelH@rt decided to relase it to the public after sitting on his computer for a year.

Truly an amazing map and i figured you guys would like to check it out if you havent.

Heres the link to the post and the download, its 120mb in size:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sh ... p?t=531902

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:33 pm

Hey cool, Thanks!! I loved the first version. I'll have to check it out.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:26 am

Well the map file size is HUGE 128 meg not unzipped yet, and I loaded it on my pc and got like 20-30 fps with a ATI 9800 pro video card , so other people and online play the map is unplayable.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:58 am

Yeah, ALL of his maps are ment to be unplayable on purpose. He builds maps as his form of "Walk around Art". I think it says that in almost every readme file of his.

I thought the first version killed my video card, but this one, OMFG!!! And be ready to use the "USE KEY" alot too.

WeAre138
veteran
veteran

Postby WeAre138 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:42 pm

Yea, this definatly isn't an online map. I've got an x1800 and it still reaks havoc on my FPS. It's more like MrWright said their works of art or like a live mattinee that you can walk aroud in.

And it is a beta its somthing he never got around to finishing so there are a few bugs.

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Useful Product Guide

Postby FrankJScott » Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:55 pm

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Site 4d3a020

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Top Product Info

Postby FrankJScott » Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:05 pm

Please try Google before asking about Awesome Product Tips 7af6_59

Sergpqp
noob
noob

How to answer mpc-clan.com ??

Postby Sergpqp » Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:55 pm

How to reply to a topic?
Maybe I'm not writing correctly?
Please help.
Thank you.

Как ответить в тему?
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.

FrankJScott
developer
developer

New Botox Treatment Guide

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:29 pm

For the people talking about what is the best botox brand to use, is forehead botox safe, forehead and crow's feet botox, care after botox in forehead, face before and after botox, botox face before after, does botox help with forehead lines, botox lines forehead, botox shots for wrinkles, what does botox do to your forehead, I highly recommend this great botox treatment blog or forms of botox, how long does botox take to work in forehead, different botox procedures, botox on neck cost, botox day of, how much is too much botox, before and after care botox, does botox reduce wrinkles over time, long lasting botox, when can you get botox, as well as this breaking news for botox treatment info alongside all is xeomin as good as botox, botox eyes men, how long does botox last for frown lines, botox and facial, can you get botox, botox between eyes, how long does it take to see results from botox, botox areas before and after, can botox help, crows feet filler cost, and don't forget this my latest blog post about botox treatment url which is also great. Also, have a look at this new botox treatment forum as well as face botox areas, what should i not do before botox, botox to frown lines, botox done, botox of fillers, average units used for botox, average cost of botox, botox units for 11 lines, what areas can you use botox, how much is it to get botox, on top of this directory on botox treatment site with cost for botox and fillers, botox before wrinkles, is botox or fillers better, how much a botox injection cost, diferencia entre botox y fillers, how long before you see the effects of botox, botox appointment, is botox a cosmetic procedure, botox for frown lines around mouth before and after, how long does a botox treatment last, for good measure. Check more @ Top Botox Treatment Info c2ff7af

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Awesome Botox Treatment Info

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:31 pm

To the people talking about what can botox do for the face, botox used for, how long can botox last, botox cosmetic benefits, botox or fillers for wrinkles, botox how often forehead, before botox treatment, units of botox in forehead, xeomin units vs botox, when will i see effects of botox, I highly suggest this more helpful hints for botox treatment details or how does botox help wrinkles, the cost of botox injections, on average how many units of botox for forehead, face botox, care after botox in forehead, after botox, how many unit of botox, how much is botox treatment for face, botox units needed for crow's feet, botox face before and after, as well as this best botox treatment advice not to mention botox injection units, what is the average number of botox units used, how to use botox injection, what areas can botox treat, what botox does, what is considered a unit of botox, botox cost unit, best place for fillers and botox, how does botox cosmetic work, what areas can be treated with botox, not to mention this updated botox treatment forum which is also great. Also, have a look at this this guy about botox treatment tips not to mention is botox best for forehead wrinkles, how many units of botox for one area, botox for aging, how many botox injections for crow's feet, botox for wrinkles cost, botox injection sites for forehead wrinkles, how much does botox cost for eyes, how does botox work on the face, can you do botox on smile lines, are anti wrinkle injections botox, and don't forget this great site on botox treatment link with too much forehead botox, how expensive is botox for forehead, botox bunny nose, botox injection procedure, where can you put botox in the face, average botox units per area, botox mouth area, botox around mouth lines, how long before botox works after injection, areas of botox, for good measure. Check more @ Great Botox Treatment Tips 8348a67

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Top Rated Botox Treatment Site

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:32 pm

To the person asking about botox and dermal fillers, botox before and after women, botox how many units forehead, botox face wrinkles, crows feet after botox, where to inject botox on face, frown lines botox units, botox forehead 11 lines, botox units for 11 lines, how many units for frown lines, I highly suggest this what google did to me on botox treatment info or daxxify botox, why use botox, botox on 11, how much is botox, best place for fillers and botox, after botox treatment care, when do you see full effects of botox, how much botox is needed for forehead, botox wrinkles cost, how many units of botox does a forehead need, on top of this helpful site on botox treatment site as well as botox procedure cost, cheaper version of botox, the best botox brand, average cost of botox, botox unit per area, best areas to get botox on face, how many units in forehead botox, how much botox for eyes, does botox lift face, is botox a dermal filler, and don't forget this moved here on botox treatment info which is also great. Also, have a look at this great botox treatment details and don't forget do i need botox or fillers, botox frown lines mouth, cost of full face botox, where can you have botox on your face, how much botox for 11 lines, botox for under eyes cost, what to do after getting botox in forehead, how many botox units for forehead and eyes, how many times can you get botox, can you use botox for frown lines, as well as this clicking here on botox treatment site with how much does botox for forehead wrinkles cost, botox and dermal fillers, diferencia entre botox y fillers, how expensive is botox for eyes, how long does it take botox to work on forehead, botox and filler before and after, treatment after botox, botox skin treatment, where all can you get botox in your face, before and after with botox, for good measure. Check more @ Great Botox Treatment Tips 348a671

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Useful Botox Treatment Info

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:33 pm

In response to the person asking about how much should i expect to pay for botox, areas of botox on forehead, how many months botox last, does botox help with forehead lines, cost of botox injections near me, most popular botox treatment, how long botox works, botox cost eyes, botox fillers, dermal fillers or botox for forehead, I highly recommend this awesome botox treatment forum or all botox, how long does botox stay in your face, what is the cost of botox treatment, botox between eyebrows before and after, botox before and after eyes, before and after botox men, how many units of botox for mouth lines, which botox is best, botox before and after eyes crows feet, what areas of the face can you use botox, not to mention this cool botox treatment blog not to mention what do you look like after botox, what is xeomin botox, before botox, is there something better than botox, how often botox, botox under eyes near me, botox pricing per unit, botox cost under eyes, what is difference between botox and fillers, how much is it to get botox, on top of this cool botox treatment blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this more help for botox treatment site and don't forget is botox natural, botox treatment near me, botox for frown lines around mouth, how long do the effects of botox last, botox cosmetic logo, cost for botox on forehead, botox in smile lines, how long does first botox last, how often do you have to have botox done, treatment after botox, and don't forget this excellent botox treatment blog with how long does forehead botox last, face botox, how long does botox take to get done, how much is botox for under eyes, how long does botox last in face, how much for botox forehead, how many of units of botox for forehead, how often do you get botox for wrinkles, how often do you need botox, botox for lines around the mouth, for good measure. Check more @ Cool Botox Treatment Tips 68348a6

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Great Botox Treatment Site

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:34 pm

For the person asking about what is used for botox, the difference between botox and fillers, how to do botox injections, what is the best botox to use, how many days for botox to take effect, crows feet filler or botox, botox services near me, how does botox work to reduce wrinkles, botox where to get it, is botox good for skin, I highly recommend this great botox treatment link or can botox help, google what is botox, not botox, is xeomin botox, botox cost unit, how often do i need botox, how much is a botox shot, how many units for botox in forehead, botox vs filler forehead, how long does first botox last, and don't forget this clicking here about botox treatment details not to mention whats the best botox, how much per botox unit, how long botox start working, all about botox injections, botox injections last how long, what is cost of botox, similar to botox, different botox injections, botox treatment after care, how long does botox take to work in forehead, as well as this top botox treatment blog which is also great. Also, have a look at this new botox treatment info and don't forget units of botox in forehead, botox and dermal fillers, dermal fillers or botox for forehead, what are 3 areas of botox, crow feet botox before and after, how many units for forehead, is fillers better than botox, botox treatment for face cost, botox price, how much does botox cost on average, alongside all this his explanation for botox treatment blog with how much botox do you need for forehead, how much is botox for under the eyes, how to use botox on face, what is the average units used for botox, crows feet units botox, medical use for botox, botox on forehead lines before and after, forehead filler vs botox, botox and filler before and after, how many units of botox are used for forehead, for good measure. Check more @ Top Rated Botox Treatment Website 9c2ff7a

FrankJScott
developer
developer

High Rated Botox Treatment Blog

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:37 pm

For the lady asking about what is face botox, how much is the average botox treatment, is botox and filler the same, does botox work, what is the cost of botox injections, how much time does botox take to work, botox in face cost, how much is botox for 3 areas, where to go for botox injections, botox for cosmetic purposes, I highly recommend this official statement for botox treatment info or cost of facial botox injections, before and after botox in forehead, wrinkle injections cost, is botox and fillers the same thing, how long before full effects of botox, what areas can you get botox, is botox or fillers better, what are botox injections used for, is botox noticeable, what are 3 areas of botox, not to mention this useful botox treatment tips as well as before and after botox in forehead, does botox eliminate wrinkles, what is the after care for botox, are fillers botox, botox face injection price, botox for 11s cost, when does botox take effect, botox discount near me, botox for 11 lines, how many units for frown lines, as well as this great botox treatment link which is also great. Also, have a look at this description about botox treatment advice on top of what does botox do for you, how expensive is botox for forehead, is botox safe for forehead wrinkles, types of botox and fillers, reasons not to get botox, how fast does botox take effect, can you get botox in smile lines, cost botox frown lines, botox is it safe, how much is cosmetic botox, and don't forget this at bing about botox treatment tips with how long till you see results from botox, how long before botox works after injection, how much does botox fillers cost, when to use botox, cost of facial botox injections, which is safer botox or fillers, best price on botox near me, what are botox used for, what areas of your face can you get botox, botox for aging face, for good measure. Check more @ Awesome Botox Treatment Site 3368348

FrankJScott
developer
developer

Recommended Botox Treatment Info

Postby FrankJScott » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:39 pm

For the guy talking about botox without injections, how much botox for crows feet, cheaper than botox, botox after 2 weeks, is fillers better than botox, the difference between botox and fillers, how much does it cost to have botox injections, where to have botox on face, how many units botox for 11s, botox treatment areas, I highly suggest this a fantastic read about botox treatment info or what does botox help with, how much does it cost per unit of botox, before and after frown lines, botox do, male botox forehead, men's forehead wrinkles botox, treatment areas for botox, is fillers better than botox, is botox a brand, how long does botox last forehead, and don't forget this more for botox treatment site alongside all what are the benefits of botox, what brand of botox is the most effective, time for botox to work, how much does botox cost on average, when does the botox kick in, what's the difference between xeomin and botox, before botox appointment, subtle botox, to botox or not to botox, bunny lines after botox, on top of this cool botox treatment site which is also great. Also, have a look at this awesome botox treatment tips on top of botox and how it works, botox for chin lines, botox how long it takes to work, lines on forehead botox, how much cost botox for face, botox forehead lines cost, botox works immediately, how quickly does botox start working, botox units for forehead, how much botox is needed for the forehead, alongside all this recommended botox treatment forum with botox time to effect, what is the cost for botox injections, should i get botox or fillers, how long does it take for botox to take effect, how often forehead botox, average cost of botox and fillers, best botox for forehead lines, how much botox in a unit, what is the difference between botox and xeomin, botox when does it take effect, for good measure. Check more @ Recommended Botox Treatment Website 0_f5b05

Return to “UT2004 MUTS and MODS”