X-Mass Test

Maps that are running on our servers
SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

X-Mass Test

Postby SouthernAvenger » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:04 am

X, love the new Christmas map. Epic should funnel some $ your way. I like the addition of the Yasushi girl. Although, the streamer obscures her cleavage. The elf voices are cool, too.

Looking forward to playing the final version with some live (not for long) players.
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:23 pm

Well SA, after reading this post it made me think of something. Mappers like angelhe@rt, angelmapper, and a few other good mappers out there that put out cool maps for the community, I know how much time I have dedicated to EPIC"S UNREAL WORLD by making all the maps I have done over the last year and a half and the great deal of time that goes into these maps.
Epic should funnel some $ your way

You hit the bull right on the head, if you think about, if it wasnt for all the mappers that take all thier time out of thier lives to make these maps, people that make the guns and mutators, skins and models, everyone would have the original ut2004 game with stock weapons, stock maps, stock mutators and so on. And this ut2004 game would have fizzled out a long time ago and it would be DEAD, because people would have lost interest after awhile of playing the same old boring stock weapons,maps and shit.Ive seen a ton of games hit the market and people brag them up and people go out and buy them, beat the game and move on to another game, and on and on.

So what im trying to say is, If it wasnt for people taking time to do maps and ect, epic's ut2004 world would have been down the tubes a long time ago, and I personally think EPIC should give people of the community a kickback of some kind for keep thier sales up and keep thier game going and supporting thier game.

We need someone like you to write them a letter........LMAO

Epic knows how many people out thier do maps and such, and how many maps a mapper has done, Me myself have done over 30 maps and damm it, if it wasnt for people like me that take time to do them, EPIC'S GAME WOULD BE A HAS BEEN.

People have came in servers and seen all the new maps, muts, mods and such and think COOL, They tell thier friends, thier friends go out and buy the game also, we are the people that keep EPIC"S gameing world alive and thier sales up.

So dont you all think that would be fair? a little bonus from epic to us for what we have done for thier gaming community?

NOW AS I TYPE THIS, IM PISSED OFF AND IM NOT MAKING ANYMORE MAPS TILL EPIC SENDS ME A DAMM CHECK IN THE MAIL........LMAO

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:22 pm

Are u sure you're not an addict to do maps ?
LOL

But be realistic, you'll have a lot of time now to feed the dogs, play with CB, watch movies, do the dishes, watch football...... :wink:

LOL

P.S. YOU should write a letter with a port-folio of all your maps and tell them that they should hire you to make alternative stories for snipere because we are a BIG community in UT and I think that X-File is a BIG name for UT alternative maps. 8)

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:08 pm

Theres a reason Epic included Unreal Editor in the game, as well as Maya PLE, and another program or two. You can find them on CD 1 if you "open" the CD then open the folder named Extra's.

Everyone that has the game, has all the tools they need to make anything they want to for the game, and most people dont realize how far they could go with it, or, dont know how. I'm a very basic beginner for map making, but it's not as difficult as it seem's. UE is a very intimidating program for first time users, and a bit unstable. I'm sure the Epic map makers don't use the same version. The biggest part of making a map is the TIME it takes. It is so time intensive, that very few people have either the time to commit to a map and make it properly, or simply loose interest in it, such as myself. The map I have started, or, nearly finished really, I've been working on for two months roughly, but the total time involved is maybe 20 hours so far. Not a lot, but personally I get bored with it for a while, and then start on it again when I get the urge.

More people should try their hand at it, and some might even enjoy it. It's almost like a game itself for anyone that likes building things. Your only limit is your imagination.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:20 pm

Ya got rid of the Yasushi girl :?: :!: :(

She added a touch of MPC class and perhaps a PG rating. Now its a G rated map. Unless I havn't found the X Files' trademark secret room :?: :wink:

I'll keep searching
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:52 pm

The Yasushi girl is on a sign besides the mpc door...lol

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Wed Dec 07, 2005 11:17 am

Found it.

Yasushi is the Picasso of our time. A genius study of the female form. :P

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:09 am

That guy is really good at painting that fantasy stuff.

Return to “MPC SERVER MAPS”