For JJJ

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
yodaddy
Elite
Elite

For JJJ

Postby yodaddy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Ok JJJ , here is the info. The first link is for the rank requirements. The second link is you're unlock choices. Make sure you play a round or 2 of special forces , that way when you rank up you will have 2 unlocks instead of 1. Also , when you're game is opened up go to bfhq on the first screen after log on and you can see what individual requirements you need for each award.

http://ubar.bf2s.com/ranks.php

http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/unlocks

. Somebody needs to change his profile on the BF2 monitor. He now has a [MPC] Metalfinger profile for BF2

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Thanks for the info!! Sorry about cutting out on ya...I am not used to these keys, I think I disconnected twice on accident then the server booted me a third.

Its good to be back in the game after a full year, and even a year ago I only played 1 day...so in other words, DONT go easy on me. Look forward to playing you all. I was getting a hard time awhile back about my gaming habits from the wife. It has been better lately, but sure to get worse with BF2. She really hated me using vent, or voice in game, I will slowly try and get her ok with it again.

[MPC]MetalFinger
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:20 pm

If you have voip enabled for in game , you don't necessarily have to talk but it is easier to give or receive orders. You can respond by hitting "Q" and clicking the appropriate response.You will still hear others if you are in a squad. I think the commander can talk to any squad also.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”