Don't play on the Quebec FAQC clan BF2 server!!

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't play on the Quebec FAQC clan BF2 server!!

Postby Cruce » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm

First off, I love the latest patch. AA is a lot better. No more firing 2 missiles to get nothing. I had a jet flown by a FAQC clan member try to fly out of range. Two shots and even though lock disappeared after the last shot, I was pleased to see that I got the kill. Right after that, I was kicked from the server for too much team killing. I had no team kills. I then found out I was banned when I tried to rejoin. What a bunch of LOSERS!! I posted on their forum to find out what's up with their admins, I even translated it into French for them to understand. LOL But I am not expecting to get a response other than flames. Anyways, so far the latest patch rocks. I need to find out how to go prone. Speaking of prone, why did EA make accuracy temporary harder when going prone. You would think going prone would give you the steadiest shot. OK, I'll stop babbling now.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 am

I don't know why that was in there at all. Even in the real world , guns are more accurate from prone. Since my favorite weapon is the PKM I spend a lot of time in the prone .I think as long as you see them first it should not be that big of a deal. I'm looking forward to the new AA but I probably won't be flying as much since I am a noob pilot anyways.It will be really hard to learn when you're going down in flames! I only played a short while right after it came out but I did notice the cobra rockets seem to be more accurate , but that's about the extent of it. My system is now down as I have been setting it up again from scratch with a fresh format and I have been having some issues. However , I think I have the problem figured out and hope to be playing again this weekend.
Congrats on finding your own losers . I too have met MANY of these crybabies. I played on one server where jets were not allowed to touch choppers.This is why I only play on a very few servers. =Box= clan runs a great vehicle server. They have a few jet ho's but their admins are mature and I have never been treated badly on there at all. Their infantry server is one of the best. Clan (BS) also runs a rockin vehicle server called hopper rehab .They enforce their rules vigorously. All of their servers are no hop which doesn't bother me at all. Their wet dream io server is almost always packed , and best of all , they rotate maps so if you are burnt out on karkand io , they play a bunch of maps buth with karkand still in the mix,at least it is a change.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:56 pm

I dont like the patch...LOL, it messed up my chopper big time, AA's now lock on you half way across the map, jets shoot you down now with much more ease, and worst of all the TV missles do not fly as smooth as they used to, i like the black crosshairs but all the other changes made to the choppers DICE should have left the the F**K alone. And another nice thing was the hit boxes on a chopper, now you have to actually hit the chopper, no more Bullshit kills from noobs. As of banned servers and ashole clans, Yes once again i have been banned from the forums and all 4 servers of the great old xXx clan, they can suck my left nut, specially when i did nothing wrong but own thier asses.... :D

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

mayrider
master
master

Postby mayrider » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:25 pm

So far I'm liking it, the f35 haul a$$ now got to get use to that, specially on bomb drops. I can actually see to hit something now with them black crosshairs wish they would of did that with the jets too. I've played with some awsome chopper pilots too that don't get pissed for a stupid move (witch I'm full of) LOL . anyone been playin op road rage or op harvest played a few time pretty fun. The new maps alright I like the oldies better though.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 am

I plan on playing the new ones this weekend now that I've got my system back up and breathing. Gonna try the AF/EF thing out.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:22 am

I really enjoy Road Rage and Midnight Sun. Here are some tips that I learned from someone while playing Road Rage. Form a squad with Quad leader as special forces (sniper will work too) and team member as support. Now jump into armor that requires resupply... like the AA. As the driver looses ammo you will get driver assist points and resupply points as you resupply. Or better yet grab a jeep. The guy I was with was squad leader and he would jump out of the jeep, unload his c4 around an area and jump back into the jeep . Upon reentry into the jeep I would get resupply points and driver assist points. He was getting points too, because at the end of the round he was just a few points ahead of me. Also, when your squad leader drives up to take a flag, do NOT jump out of the vehicle. You both will get 2 points for capturing the flag. I don't know if that is a bug or not, but if you jump out, you will only get one point for capture assist. Me and the other guy racked up a lot of points that night. No this is not considered as stat padding, because it is normal game play to lay c4 or claymores and to supply ammo. It is maximizing efficiency in getting points. :) Watch out for the Grinch, or I think he has Grinch in his name. He is high ranking and very good. He plays Road Rage alot and takes down jets while flying a helicopter... Not to mention clearing out a squad on the ground. Another words, you want him on your side, or you will just get frustrated as hell. Oh, I almost forgot one more tip. Learn to switch over to the map and know where armor, vehicles and aircraft are. They will appear on the map of course. While looking for enemy, switch to the map and notice if any of the armor or vehicles disappear. This is a good indication that the enemy has taken it and you know where to go looking for them... or avoid. Several people that get accused of using a hack for knowing where someone is all the time, have told me that they use this trick. You don't know who it is that just took a vehicle from a spot where there once was one, but you know someone is there or close by. A lot of times it just seems to be the same person getting killed again and again, because we are creatures of habit and tend to keep going for the same vehicle each time. Hope these help your game play. I know it has helped mine.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”