Biggest hack ive seen yet

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Biggest hack ive seen yet

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:23 am

Was on the xXx server - dragon valley, half way thru the game this guy comes in called BackInBlack619, he was in a jet taking out every armor i hoped in, so I started spawning and going on foot and hiding, so i thought, this fucker knew where everyone was at all the time and would kill you no matter where you were with bullets from the jet. i called him out on being a fucking hack, he didnt say nothing, just kept up the shit, everyone else on the server was questioning him also, he would talk. top it off i ran and jumped in the water and went up under a bridge and ill be damm if he didnt fly by and get me with bullets there also, along with other tucked away spots. so with about 30 people on the server at the end of the game the highest score was 52, this guy had 164 and only played a half a game, so i looked up his stats, only 10,000 global points, pretty damm awesome for a man that has only played 38 hours total. So the next game there was only 9 people in there cause of this fukn cheat, and then he left himself and made it 8..............................damm cheat anyway, im adding him to our ban server list as of now.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:21 am

http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/133871409/

hummm..............guy was killing with bullets in jet no matter where you were, look at his stats

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:51 am

A KDR of 9.34? Haaaaaaaaaack! Sublety nor common sense not one of his strong points. =-=

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat May 03, 2008 10:48 pm

I dont get this crap.................this guy is ranked 3rd in EA stats and is a 4 star general with 717,000 points, and only been playing for 29 hours????????????

and enlisted on 17/04/2008, 6:00 pm

:-?

http://www.bf2stats.nl/player/67729847/

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sat May 03, 2008 11:46 pm

They've been reseting a lot of accounts lately because of their accounts getting hacked. The will only restore some of their stats.

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”