Hax

All you ever wanted to know about BF2 and more...
Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Hax

Postby Botkiller » Sat May 31, 2008 9:45 am

Ever wonder why you keep getting killed with one shot every time by some players. Or getting killed by someone all of the across the map. Or some players always knowing where you are hiding.
Check out these web sites.

HAX
More hax
And more hax
And still more hax
And still more of the bastards

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat May 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Yea there is so many hacks out there that are being undetected and used, makes you feel like not even playing the game cause the pricks cant play straight up like the rest of us and earn thier ranks by working for the points.

Ive been playing bf2 long enough now ,along with some of you also, and we almost know what you can do and what is impossible to do without a hack, like assholes allways knowing where your at is one of my biggest bitches, along with people taking you out with pkm's or g36e's from a distance my sniper rifle with a zoom cant see that far, or throwing nades farther than i can drive a golf ball.

Some people say they are just good, well maybe some are, but alot are not without thier cheat running.

Be glad when bf3 comes out and hope EA has a better handle on these pricks.

people knowing where your at all the time, well im sorry the uav and scan dont run the whole time, and putting up a uav dont cover the whole map, and people shooting from a distance where they cant even see you has to be running a no fog hack or some shit, im not buying the fact that they can see your name and get you with one shot all the damm time, or people you fill full of lead and they look at you and pop your dead on one shot.

NO BODYS THAT FRICKIN GOOD = HACKS!!!!!!

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sat May 31, 2008 6:21 pm

My Fav. is rolling up on a guy that is sitting in an AA. I have a NEW Vehical, Tank or APC and they take me out with the AA guns in 1 or just a few shots. Shot placement, or "skill" my ass. The guns on that thing are shit. Then they shoot you across the map with it also. They can't see you even if your spotted, but will hit you every time. Once I put 2 packs of C4 on a guys AA and it didn't blow up????????? You bet your ass he shot me though. :razz:

Return to “General Talk (BF2)”