Unreal Tournament 3—PhysX Mod

All you ever wanted to know about UT3 and more...
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 pm

http://www.nvidia.com/content/forcewith ... wnload.asp
Owners of a NVIDIA® GeForce® 8 series or later graphics card with a full version of Unreal Tournament 3 have the unique opportunity to tear up additional levels of Unreal Tournament 3 through some exclusive NVIDIA® PhysX™ technology features. The PhysX Mod offers three new levels of environmental destruction including destructible walls, floors, walkways, rooftops and new weapons. New levels include: Heat Ray, Lighthouse & Tornado

The UT3 PhysX Mod Pack requires a full version of Unreal Tournament 3 - It is not a stand-alone title. Make sure to enable "Hardware Physics" under Video Settings in the UT3 settings.

posted by MADMFKR

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:17 am

downloaded it last night....havent had time to go thru the install. The patch(1.3) should be out hopefully real soon!!!
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

only heatray physx

Postby PyroJack » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 pm

ok I patched the game, I installed the physx and I only see one map with the physx, I see HeatRay Physx.

I don't see the two others. I got the 477mb file from filefront.

Any idea how to see the 2 others maps in the list ?

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

found it

Postby PyroJack » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:19 am

found the 2 other maps, they're in CTF mode.

teh PHYSX thing is a great addon to games. It's very hard to get to know a maze with lots of twist and turns spread over several floors when each time you pass by theres a new hole in a wall somewhere. the map is always changing, it's awesome.

.... you are running with the flag, recognizing the hallway you're in, turn the corner and shit you fell down in a hole to the level below. stress quick find another way back to your base. it rocks.

I hope game developpers will add this to all shooter games !

Return to “General Talk (UT3)”