Expansion pack on its way!!!

All you ever wanted to know about UT3 and more...
JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Expansion pack on its way!!!

Postby JJJ13 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:41 am

Probably way too late...but who knows it could turn out to be the 2004 of ut2003....

BeyondUnreal - Exp. Pack News
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 pm

I hope this makes the game playable. I try to play online but game crashes after 5 minutes

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:23 am

Man after looking at all that makes me think 75% of it should have been in the original game before they released it, I myself think its to late, lot of people have give up on ut3 just because it was trash from the get go. They created that their selves by releasing it to early and not putting more effort into the game from the start.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 am

I completely agree that they shot themselves in the foot with releasing way too soon. I didn't play 2003 but from what I hear it was similar in its problems and lack of support, that's why they had 2004 come out a year or so later.

Either it will help revive the game or be a complete waste of time for Epic. Something that will help is the fact that more and more people's computers will be able to play the game, Ram and GPUs have been so affordable in the last 6 months...hopefully more people have upgraded their rigs. If this doesn't get people back to Unreal, I'll be convinced that PC gaming is near death. It seems the only gaming franchise that excites PC gamers these days is Call of Duty, but even then it doesn't compare to COD's Console community. The fact that PC gaming is not nearly as popular as consoles doesnt bother me except that it has taken a lot of players away from the UT franchise. I don't really care all that much thanks to the fact that I seem to like every FPS game I've played on PC in the last few years. If I did care I'd probably would have switched a long time ago to play consoles with my friends who have Xboxs and PS3s.
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

Return to “General Talk (UT3)”