Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Mon May 17, 2010 10:35 am

Yeeaaa , what gives. Throw us a bone on the mighty 980x...mmmmkay.... :-o

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 pm

It's pretty fast LOL. I've been installing a bunch of the old games and giving them a go. In Ut2K4 I have all the settings to the max. Getting an average fame rate of 400 +. My old Pc would get 45 ish. It has been a pain getting Vent set up. I've been online butu nobody has popped in. So I've been playing the single player on BFBCO 2.

I've also bought a copy of Adobe Premiere Elements 8 for making videos. It will take a while to get used to. I need to set up a green screen. LOL

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Wed May 19, 2010 5:51 am

I play BFBC2 almost every night. I am usually on the PSI server. I have you on my friends list but have not seen you online. I only play UT2004 on rare occasions lately. Still fun but not many people playing. I actually dragged about 5 people onto our server Tuesday night. I was showing the freeze tag crowd that there are other game types out there. We had a blast playing Elite machines.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:56 pm

I finally found a new copy of BF2 and installed it. Today I have downloaded and installed the AIX stuff. I've not played it yet but plan on doing so in a few mins.

I made a short Video of the Map Pack install. I know it took forever on my old PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FrA1mtBjQ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_FrA1mtBjQ[/youtube]

Return to “General Talk”