New Battlefield Bad Company 2 Server

Post anything non-server related here.
Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Battlefield Bad Company 2 Server

Postby Cruce » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:38 pm

It looks like there is a new server coming soon. I am trying to get a head count as to how many people would play on it. Hopefully without the limitations that BF2 had in place, it will be easier to get people on the server.
So, tell me if you would play on the server if it was available.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

The biggest problem is the fact that you need 4 players to begin scoring. People will not stick around an empty server. Do we have that many active members?? I would check out the PLAY IT NOW option. I am not sure how it works, but EA fills the server with people who click on the PLAY IT NOW button on the main screen. Also admins, you need active admins to police the server or you will have problem playersJust some food for thought.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 pm

I have to agree on the empty server thing. Even without the rules of bf2 you still have problem players and of course hackers also. After tomorrow I will be back working 1 job so I will have my evenings back to help but can't spend all evening on it. I will be playing more now though and should be back in game hopefully in a week or less. I'd love to have a home server but would hate to see it set empty.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:42 pm

I will do my best to play on our server as much as I can. Does anyone know it B.C.2 has an auto Admin like Bf2 has? I know it's not the best but it does help.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 am

Dont know that much about the game or the maps, but might be cool if you had big sniper maps, I know JE where CB plays they all like sniper mods

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

mayrider
master
master

Postby mayrider » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I need to play it, I played it a few times when i first got it but the problems pissed me off and i haven't played since. the little wall hackin aimbotn cheats on MW2 are starting PO me now so i might give it another chance.

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

BC2

Postby PyroJack » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:28 pm

we have a server on Gameservers.com and we have a autoadmin to balance teams and kick hidle players.

and yes I would be happy to play with you guys again.

EA nick = PyroJack

Steam nick = PyroJack66

cya around

BC2 server = Quebec FMR

Centurion
Elite
Elite

Postby Centurion » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:20 am

Morning - got a message - popped in here - how yahl doing. I have one old rig and another with a 16 lline video card. Can't promise anthing - but I'll work on a rig and drop back. Nice to see you.

Pop Frag and myself a note anytime!

Return to “General Talk”