BF3

Post anything non-server related here.
yodaddy
Elite
Elite

BF3

Postby yodaddy » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:37 pm

Well, it's almost here.Who else is gonna saddle up and playBF3? I havent ordered yet but will be in a couple more weeks.From what I've been seeing it's going to be deep and a lot of work to advance.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:06 pm

I hope and can join in, if work will quick calling me in. I feel like I'm working 24/7.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:15 pm

I know how you feel.Phone rung at about 130 this morning. Some Idiot on the shop floor thought he was shutting off a fan.....instead he shut off the breaker to our dept. About 15 servers died before the boss got there. Talk about a frickin mess.........

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:10 pm

So what do you think of the Beta?

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:06 pm

ehhh...it's ok ....for a beta.I am NOT a fan of rush. Wish it had been conquest.Weapons are okay.It's gonna take me forever to unlock everything though.I'll just be glad to be able to tweak my settings when it comes out. The gamma is harsh on mine.My 2 5670's are going to have struggle to earn their money on this game lol.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:40 pm

Someone told me that the game does not have a GUI and you basically have to launch the game from a website. I can't imaginge having to go to some website and login in order to join a server and play the game. Is that true?
-Cruce

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:56 pm

Absolutely bud. You have to have "origin" from EA. You launch the game from it.They have been watching steam for years and now they have their own version.It doesnt launch any slower than bf2 did but not as fast as they claim.But it aint to bad.One good thing is when you are ready to quit you just x out.That part is pretty fast. You don't really notice it in game either All in all I don't have a problem with it although it will probably have some issues to start with like steam did.. It actually has some cool features built in like voice and friends, favorites and such. I personally have had no problems with it but a lot of people are bitchin about it. I will say a game without a server browser is a little weird to get used to but there is not really anything you can do about it lol.I will say this though.If hackers decide to take bf3 down then this website is a prime target.Caspin border will be running this weekend.Good ole conquest.Yeaaaa. I'm sick of rush.My new name is kaosdog68

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Well, I was feeling generous and went and pre-ordered a Battlefield 3 server. I'll let members know when it's up and running. And then everyone else later.
-Cruce

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

Origin

Postby PyroJack » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:27 pm

hi all, for those who are joining the band wagon for BF3 post your nicknames here so we can add you up on origin to play together again !

PyroJack

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:55 pm

My new name for BF3 is 21_Hench4Life

I talked to Snowman today at work his name is the same SNOWMAN6584

I played on our server the other night but nobody has been on it for the last couple of days.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:35 pm

kaosdog68 , but it will about 1 or 2 weeks before I buy it ,but I will be buying.

Return to “General Talk”