Hello from [ARC]

Map topics here
ARC-BORG
noob
noob

Hello from [ARC]

Postby ARC-BORG » Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:06 am

Hi everyone!!! Wanted to stop by and Thank XFILES for adding the [ARC] logo to his new Chrismas 2005 Map. Thanks man very nice of you. :D

Stop by our new forum if you get a minute www.zarkrifle.com

We are still adding new features but this site now has alot more functionality. Looks pretty awesome.

We currently have 13 Servers in the US ans UK with different flavors.

Thanks for all the Maps you guys make. Every year I add your Christmas Maps Maps to several of the Servers. Kudos guys great Job!!! 8)

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:00 pm

Well It should turn out to be a holiday hit. Thought it would be a good idea to have a map with a little bit of some of the communitys clans logos in it.Should be ready for release on december 1st. :)

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:25 pm

I would like to see a banner in the map that says, "SZO Sucks the Tool"!!!

They just banned me for a revenge kill, I think. I knew the SZO rule against revenge, but a SZO clan member had just revenge killed me, so I got him right back. Guess he didn't care for that, as I received a "c ya" and a ban.

What a weenie rule anyway. Most servers give you extra points for a well executed revenge kill.
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Nov 03, 2005 5:52 am

Banned for a revenge kill???? thats the name of the game is to kill, I love to go after the person that killed me, YOU ALL KNOW THAT>>>>LOL but BANNED cause of that, what a bunch of limp dick mother f**kers!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:43 am

Wrong thread but hey, mi casa su casa.

I have an SZO admin on my messenger, should I talk to him about this SA, or fkit?

Sorry for hijacking your thread ARC, want some revenge? :twisted: LOL
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:19 am

here is what I posted on thier forum about that bullshit.

Well one of my guys at MPC told us what happen, He killed a szo player and that same player came back and killed him(THATS A REVENGE KILL) anyway he went back and killed that guy for killing him, next thing he knows he was told cya and was banned from your server.What the heck is up with this bullshit rule? thats the name of the game is to rack up points for the most kills isnt it?? I never heard of such a stupid rule in all my years playing UT, heck you come on our server or any other server when Im playing, someone kills me I go for blood and go after the same person and get revenge, heck we even give 2 points for a revenge kill on our server.I can see a revenge kill WARNING or after a few time removed from the game if thats your stupid rule, but to ban him on a first time? I think you guys have way to many hands in the pocket that can pull the trigger on someone and ban them when ever they fell like, (SPECIALLY WHEN A SZO PLAYER IS GETTING KILLED)......heck maybe we will ban all your players when they come to our server for a headshot, and we will say thats not allowed, no questions asked, JUST HIT BAN, GONE, GOODBYE......Dont mean to come in here and crap all over your forum, but this is really the most stupid thing to ban a person for ive ever heard of.But I guess you can go by your childess little rules cause its your server.......well have fun, cause I wont play here, because i would revenge kill every damm one of ya's........... :twisted:

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:41 pm

Wow, thanks for the backup. Looks like I should get more incensed and malevolent. I should go from :x to :evil: .
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:49 am

Well I went in the SZO server last night, and was killed by SZO<MOO, when I spawned, He was just across from me so I popped him, next thing I know I was kicked from the server, so I rejoined the game and ask what the hell did I get kicked for? His reply was, you know,You revenge killed me, I said you were the only person I seen, he said well to bad, you shoulda moved on, I said this is f**king bullshit, next he said was goodbye, and I was banned for good............Not that I care, I just went in there to see how hard or easy it was to get banned for doing something as stupid as it is to revenge kill someone. Well you only have to do it one time TO ONE OF THIER PLAYERS and your gone..........LOL.....What a retarted rule anyway,thats the name of the game isnt it to kill people and rack up the most points to try to win???? Or am I missing something about the game no one told me :D

ARC_BORG
noob
noob

Postby ARC_BORG » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:07 am

Hi Guys,
Been a Bit since I visited MPC. Umm... A couple <<SZO>> Members have been on my server lately. I didn't realize they were causing issues. hmmm... I will check it out. We have Revenge set on several of our servers. Get a nice 2 kill Bonus for killing the Bastard that shot ya. Thats the purpose of Revenge. WTF is that to get kicked or Banned... Bullshit.

Anywho... Looking forward to the New MPC Christmas Map by Xfiles.

I just added an .OGG Music file to DM-MPC-CHRISTMAS... Sounds Great. Hit our website and my server to download the Map. Music Download is on our home page under links/downloads and my server IP is: 205.234.210.72

I also added as usual a few MPC Christmas Maps that have sound associated with it. I still have a few more to add.

Last year I also added the following which were very Popular.

They are up and Running now with the Nasty Customn Weapons I have on there... lol

I also added the Santa Hats and Presents Mutators which everyone seemed to like last year. :icon_bigg

The following powerups can be found in the Presents:

Shield - Shield points.
Adrenaline - Adrenaline pills (only available if Adrenaline is enabled on the Server).
Health - Health points.
Damage - Double Damage (timed).
Ammo - Full Ammo for all weapons the player has.
Speed - Combo-Speed (timed).
Berserk - Combo-Berserk (timed).
Booster - Combo-Booster (timed).
Invisibility - Combo-Invisibility (timed).
Unlimited Jumping - Unlimited Double Jumping (timed).

Let us not forget about the Toilet Car :icon_laug

All you can do is ride in it... It doesn't shoot but is kinda funny when you jump off it. The Toilet Flushes. I may see if Vehical Stuff allows me to get it to shoot. :icon_wink

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Visit us at www.Zarkrifle.com or e-mail me at borg@zarkrifle.com

P.S. Thanks for the Preview of you Map!!!

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:09 pm

Well I just tried your server 205.234.210.72 and holy ARCman 8O I thought we had a lot of muts.

Seems to be a bit of a prob with your redirect. Seem's to work and goes fast, but then it stops and resumes. It might do that 25 times on a 10mg file, atleast for me. :? If you use gameservers for a redirect that could be the problem. We went through that here with a gameservers redirect.

I lit a smoke when I started the downloads, finished the smoke and downloaded 2 maps cuz there was people playing and I still wasnt in, so I gave up for now...
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

ARC_BORG
noob
noob

Postby ARC_BORG » Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:05 pm

Yes it is quite the download your 1st visit. There are alot of mutators etc... on that server. Thats why we call it MAD MOD.

It's worth the wait bro. The weapons are insanely fast and the game speed as well.

The redirect is another story... We may be moving that soon. Please try again when you have time. BTW did you hit our website yet?

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Mon Nov 21, 2005 11:57 pm

Yep I did and I'll be back in there again soon.

T3TR4H3DR4
Elite
Elite

Postby T3TR4H3DR4 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:20 pm

SZO are complete asshates, the reason the ban people so much is so that they dont have to deal with the reality of clan battles. They banned me from their server, when i went to their forums to inquire they banned me from their forums. They have banned most og GOD, all uXc, UTO and PSI that i know of.
Someone outta drop a virus in their servers.
F>U>C>K>I>N>G...I>D>I>O>T>S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with that i go back to polishing my sniper rifle.

Return to “UT2004 MAPS”