The Justice League would like you to create a map.

Map topics here
Aftermass_TJL1
noob
noob

The Justice League would like you to create a map.

Postby Aftermass_TJL1 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:27 am

Our clan has made several attempts on making maps,no success in detail,but we have a few.......I was wondering if it would be possible to create one for us.....We play UT2004....also UT-GOTY. But would like it to work in UT2004. the Idea i have had for some time,and i havent seen anything on the net for this kind of map.....Since we are The Justice League and have been playing for 6 years.....I was wondering if it would be possible to create the Halls of Justice like the one the sSuperfriends used in the Cartoon,now that would be something.......I understand IF it can't be done,we do have a TJL LOGO for on it.....Thanks Aftermass_[TJL1] CEO and Founder of The Justice League.....www.tjlclan.cjb.net :razz:

Bioblood
noob
noob

Postby Bioblood » Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:55 pm

I guess no one reads these forums.......

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:21 pm

Well i make most of our maps for MPC, and right now i have 2 in my folder 3/4 done, and dont have time to finish them right yet, so as of doing a map for someone else, sorry, Im just outta time right now, maybe later this fall. A few other mappers are here as well, they might help ya out, ask mr.wright, acrucealus, or even MAD, tell them i said to get busy.......LOL

p.s thanks for stopping in.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:23 pm

Bin so long I cant even remember how yo use UE LOL.
Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:42 pm

Not unless it pays good, I might take the time to make a killer map for ya......LOL

kidding, T3 might do a map to, its summer time and I know alot of people are busy, but ya never know

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:48 pm

You're in luck. I am almost done with my map and have some free time this month, but I don't really have a clue what the Hall of Justice looks like. If you can provide some photos and the textures, I'll consider it. Custom meshes will cost you. LOL.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:04 pm

I'll post some pics later. But there wasn't much in the Hall of Justice. . . . .

This is a Space Ship sitting in the middle of the hall. As you can see it has NOTHING in it.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:14 am

AWWWWW , man. Cartoons on saturday mornings in the 70's. Boy does that bring back memories. Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE!! ROFLMAO

Centurion
Elite
Elite

Postby Centurion » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:00 am

like X - I have 2 maps I started back in winter - mock-ups of our booths for shows [BTW cool way to show FF how the booth will look as it goes together] and I still haven't had time to finish them.

Summer is a busy time -work - wood - car - truck- and all the usual stuff - oh yeah! sleep too.

Cheers though! - as it cools off it should be better

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:09 pm

To make this map extra special, it should pay homage to Ted Knight. He was the narrator for the Superfriends show. Example; "Meanwhile, back at the Hall of Justice." I can envision some Ted Knight voice-overs embedded in the map and/or a Ted Knight voice pack.

FYI - Ted Knight played Ted Baxter on the Mary Tyler Moore tv show. He also played Judge Smells in the movie Cady Shack.

I sample him in my current voice pack with, "I've sent boys younger than you to the gas chamber...Didn't want to do it...Felt like I owwwed it to 'em". :D
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

Return to “UT2004 MAPS”