Groups......

Any questions for unreal editor here
ghost_writer
noob
noob

Groups......

Postby ghost_writer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:21 pm

Ok so you got this killer map, with alot of static meshes, etc. You cant see because of all the geometry. Well Groups can help you keep the
production flowing. Simply select for instance all the Rocks in your map, now click on the groups icon, the groups browser opens, click edit new group, give the new group a name. Ok, in the groups browser you see the new name with a check box, uncheck it and boom all the rocks are gone, check it they are back. This works for anything in the map, path nodes, lights emitters etc.....hope this helps.......
These are posts that lost their owners and are now owned by the Ghost Writer. If this is your post, let me know and I will correct it.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:21 pm

thanks for the info, went to groups and selected static meshes and yanked your skybox, ya didnt want to send it to me so i had to do it the hard way.............lmao

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

ghost_writer
noob
noob

Postby ghost_writer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:37 pm

Didnt you get your ass busted for yankin shit from maps with out permission....I do not recall giveing you permission.........friggin Thief.

I better see an email askin permission or the gig is up.........hustle fucker hustle....
These are posts that lost their owners and are now owned by the Ghost Writer. If this is your post, let me know and I will correct it.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:43 pm

as long as you have a MPC tag, your ass is mine, like the marine corp. and then there is a old saying for that to, whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine.LMAO

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

ghost_writer
noob
noob

Postby ghost_writer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:54 pm

Sir Yes Sir......Ya friggin ASSHAT........ :lol:

Return to “UT2004 UNREAL ED”