Banned from xXx

Gotta bitch? do it here
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Banned from xXx

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:47 pm

wanna talk about a bunch of crap and fricking bullshit, I was banned from xxx tonight, read my post on thier site.

[xXx]Predator:You were over the kill limit in a jet and it is a 3 day ban. I am sure that bleed will post because he was the banning admin and give you all the details.

[xXx]BleedingMan:past the 25 kill limit for 3 days
thats what you was banned for if you think this is unfair you should be lucky it was just 3 days not the week usually ban players for doing that

THEXFILEZ:you gotta be kidding me? had 64 points as a sniper on foot the whole game and the server switched me to the other team and all we had was the carrier, i was on the carrier and flew a jet straight to woodyard to try to cap us a flag and bailed out and as soon as I chutted to the ground Walston killed me.And thats a ban? Man for a regular on your server there should at the least be a warning, but banned for trying to get off the carrier, and actually It never crossed my mind about the jet rule, cause I was not hopping in a jet to get points, was trying to get a flag.

[xXx]BleedingMan: for a regular on our server you should know the jet kill limit you bring it to our attention enough times that you should know better

[xXx]Predator: We dont give warnings to regulars and as bleed said your lucky to be unbanned in 3 days and not a week. You just had really bad luck because bleed checked the server and it said you were in a jet that's all. So really you just have really bad luck. Anyways you should stay away from jet's when you have your 25 dont get in them. THAT WAY THIS CANT HAPPEN. See you in three day's.

THEXFILEZ: I think it is VERY unfair, Ive seen rules broke by alot of players that nothing happens, Its your server, but man, you guys need to relax a few on the ban switch, specially for people like myself that dedicated alot of hours on your server and even a few xxx members are buds and great people........just think I deserve to be treated a little better than getting banned for such a small ordeal, like i said I didnt have 25 kills in a jet and keep on going for some whoreing points, i just needed transportation off the carrier.

I think this is bullshit, rules are broke on that server 24/7 and not just people that are not members, thier own damm member do it, but thats different, tell you the truth i think they are a bunch of whinning bitches !!!

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:04 am

Thats part of why I hate that server. They are the first to line cut and to use their rules to their advantage. Sounds to me like they wanted to just rape the carrier like they always do. Sounds like they are bending the rule that in usually interpreted as 25 kills WITH a jet to 25 kills jet or no jet = no jet just for carrier rape.

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:17 am

I stopped playing there a long time ago because I was getting kicked when they broke the rules. They are a bunch of assholes. They break there own rules and kick you for anything. What happened to you X is admin abuse not bad luck. There are 1000"s of servers out there. Some of them are even run by cool people. Time to find somewhere else to play.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:41 pm

post some servers that dont have stupid rules.....like no taking the refinery until 1.30 of the game clock, another server I was in you cant shoot down a chopper with a jet, another server said no vehicles on hill across from vista point, i mean wtf kinda rules are these anyway?

No spawn killing and your normal rules i can see, but some rules are just plain out retarded like 12 year old run those servers

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:03 pm

There are some good servers out there x but I'm afraid sometimes you will have to leave your beloved dragon valley LOL. I have a few saved in faves and I'll post some later as I now have to do the man thing and do all my christmas shopping in one afternoon. :D I,ve not been off since thanksgiving and the clock is ticking. LOL! My wife was gracious enough to supply a "suggestion" list. So I hope this won't take to awful long!

Return to “SHOUT BOX”