MW 2 is hacked out

Gotta bitch? do it here
Botkiller
Elite
Elite

MW 2 is hacked out

Postby Botkiller » Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:57 am

This morning I joined a game of free for all. When I got in all of the players were running around at very high speed and jumping around at no gravity. I am like WTF. I shot one player and I was awarded 1 million points. The server was hacked . I went from a rank of 53 to 70 in one shot. As you all know you do chose which server you join.The game chooses for you. The hackers have taken over the game. I think it had gotten completely out of hand. I cannot count the number of times I have quit a game because of wall hackers and aim bots. I really like the game play of WM 2, but the hackers have ruined the game. I think it was a huge mistake on the part of Infinity Ward not to have dedicated servers. At least there would be admins to kick , ban players who cheat ,hack and are assholes in general. Also we would be able to play together on one clan run server.

Here is a link to a vid of a hacked server Hacked server

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:42 pm

I've seen the speedhack. I also like the game but I was sure this was going to happen.When you cant control where you play theres not a lot you can do. I try to accept invites from those in my friends list but they are not always on.One good thing.......Bad company2 will be out in march!

mayrider
master
master

Postby mayrider » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm

That video looks like it would be a blast jumpin around like a damn fool 8)

I don't know how many times i have been stabbed in the back from someone that has came from nowhere
the other day i was hiding in a building seen the guy walk by I run out of the building to get him and it was like he just disapeared.

I don't get it what fun is the game if you have to cheat, I suck but still have fun as long as I'm not getting raped by cheaters

I was killed 28 times had 0 kills and i don't think the two guys that kept killing me ever shot me they just run up from nowhere and knife me

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

hack

Postby PyroJack » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:37 pm

the speed glitch ( consisting of holding a care package while running) is fixed as if tonight by STEAM.

A general ban was done on more than 2500 users for cheating.

But this week, we hear more of those hacked servers, and you need to fix your stat sheet or you may get blocked after that on servers because of that error stat.

And you can play as clan, you invite all your buds in your "HOBBY" then you start a game, you'll all be on the same side.

later all

mayrider
master
master

Postby mayrider » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 am

how do you fix your stats

Return to “SHOUT BOX”