Noob maps

Gotta bitch? do it here
SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Noob maps

Postby SouthernAvenger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:59 pm

What is the fascination with the Afterhours and BDC-Garage maps?

Afterhours is like a "King of the Hill" map. It's all about that one secret spot. If you don't know the spot, you are the leader of the noobs.

BDC-Garage is ok, but it could be greatly improved. There are many areas that need playable detail, like the tire rack. We have so many better maps, that I'm always surprised to see BDC-Garage being played. Heck, I recently gave away what I believe to be the best spot on that map. I wasn't watching the score and hit 50 kills (only 2 deaths) while still in the spot. My gift to the noobs that day. :D
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:25 pm

Yeah what he said.

And BDC Kitchen is getting over killed a bit too. Image

BlinK
Elite
Elite

Postby BlinK » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:36 pm

Afterhours is just fun for the regs.. who do know bout the secret spot .
it turns it into playful competition... the garage map (x) has did a remake of it which ( ROCKS ) . But i do know what your saying bout the overkill on the playing of the 2 maps ....
sEx Is DirTy , OnlY If yOu dO It rIgHt !!

Blink A.K.A DinKsTer

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:45 pm

Yes myself I hate the after hours map, and the bdc garage im not that keen on either , the night time map of it is better, plus ive put a 10 count on the map rotation so these noobs dont keep voting on the same 3 maps all the time, just look out for that flying trans..........muhahahaha
=+

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “SHOUT BOX”