are jobs and the work we do

Gotta bitch? do it here
yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:14 am

A few suggestions for your next 93 days. Rap should be outlawed by executive order. Every release day for a new UT (if they ever come) will be declared a national holiday. This will be payed for by the oil companies. If they can afford a 400 million retirement for 1 man they can give several million a day or 2 off. Anyone who commits a crime and blames it on their parents or a bs medical condition will be shipped south of the border. I call this an "exchange program" Anyone who commits a crime cannot check into rehab until they are through with legal proceedings. If it's that important you can go after you've done your time. IRehab will still be there I assure you. :D :oops: .

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:22 am

Im with Yodaddy,
Rap should be outlawed by executive order.
Not to mention, MTV and MTV2 where all they do is play rap shit and grab croches and sing about fucking, sucking and whatever else.

Also ban Rap music in cars, specially with loud subs that you can hear the wiggers coming from 5 blocks away. Or your at a stop light and you cant even hear your own music cause some idiot punk wigger wannabe has his shit music cranked so frickin loud that the bass is rocking your car.

Also let there be a law for Gothic dressing, you get caught out in the public dressed gothic, you dont collect 200.00 you go straight to jail.

With everyones in put here, i think Southern Avenger could have society cleaned up in 100 days......hehehehehe

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:27 pm

While we are in the neighborhood , anyone caught with their underwear a foot above their pants will be stoned and not the good kind.At the very least they'll be put in a crowd of 100,000 and laughed at til they cry.If they don't cry then we stone them.THEN they'll cry.Hey SA , can I have a cabinet level post? How about education? I'll require schools to teach shit they need like math and science instead of teaching them to feel good about their selves.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:12 pm

LOL.... .thats a good one..........dont forget about the ass whipes that wear their hats sideways, and some even with the price tag still on the hat, they get a automatic 100 punk slaps to the frickin mellon for being such a dick in the first place...ROFL
!@! !@! !@! !@! !@!

Plus anyone who walks like they be coooool, besides handicaps and disabled people or mentally retarded people, you know that strut shit looking walk like IM BAD !!!! they also get 100 slaps to the frickin waterhead.
!@!!@! !@! !@! !@!

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:48 pm

Funny you should mention the punk slap and the hats. :-o true story:several years ago when that started getting popular , a buddy of mine thought he would look cool doing it. I went over to his house and his dad was there.While his dad and I were talking he walked out with the hat turned sideways. Now , his dad was old school southern head of household. My buddy walked up just a grinning . his dad never cracked a grin ,reached up snagged the hat of his head and did exactly that:smacked him right on top of his head flat handed and said you look like a dumbass and it's my job to smack some sense into your head.I laughed so hard I just about wizzed myself. to this day i'll call him a dumbass and his face will urn as red as a fire truck.i've never seen him wear a hat since that day. :D

Return to “SHOUT BOX”