are jobs and the work we do

Gotta bitch? do it here
thedoctor_69
noob
noob

are jobs and the work we do

Postby thedoctor_69 » Thu May 31, 2007 8:45 pm

hedoctor_69 im sick and tired of my job does anybody else feel that way and would like to change please let me know and maybe we can come up with some idears thanks thedoctor_696969@yahoo.com thanks for your time doc

ps nothing hurts untile the needle goes in

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu May 31, 2007 11:19 pm

Yea me ! got any good id ers ?............................ :D

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:07 am

Hi,
what is it that you like to do?
is it sonetihng that you would do for free?
now you just need to figure a way to get paid for doing it so that you can still eat & have a roof.
Might take a couple or five years to get all the groundwork in , but it is worth it.
Cheers,
FF

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:23 pm

Well if you're a Dr. in the U.S., the only thing you should be tired of is figuring out how to spend your money.
:???:
If you’re a Dr. in Canada, then you should try to figure out how to get to the U.S. and make some real coin (at least until we elect a Democrat and the whole system gets leveled to that of a communist state). 8-)
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:16 pm

(at least until we elect a Democrat and the whole system gets leveled to that of a communist state). 8-)
Heck I can't wait, sign me up now. Do you know how much money it costs me in a year in medical expenses for four people? There is no way they can justify the different prices for the same treatments. Ask Rage, she deals in medical billing. It's just as bad as the gas prices...

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:24 am

You got that right. One price for the HMO's and one price for the uninsured or underinsured. :( I

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:05 am

No shit, Wheres the ballot, ill sign it.......lol

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:20 am

If you’re a Dr. in Canada, then you should try to figure out how to get to the U.S. and make some real coin (at least until we elect a Democrat and the whole system gets leveled to that of a communist state).
I hope your not thinking that Canada is communist, :-?

HAving lived in Canada and the USA, I can say I much prefer the medical in Canada.
At least both the rich and poor can see a doctor and seek the medical attention they need. People in Canada are healthier because they can get the medical attention they need. Here in the states, I have seen people who are sick and dying and cannot get any medical attention until it is too late!!! Babies, seniors seem to suffer the most. The seniors have to decide wether to eat or get thier medicine. That doesn't seem communist to me. To ME it seems like a country that actually cares about the people that live there, people don't have to decide between food or medicataion, or have to suffer with a sickness because they can't afford to go to the Doctor.
Believe me the doctors in Canada make alot of money, they live the same lifestyle as the doctors in the states. 8-)

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:07 am

I agree with CB 100%,
I have seen people who are sick and dying and cannot get any medical attention until it is too late!!! Babies, seniors seem to suffer the most. The seniors have to decide wether to eat or get thier medicine.
100% VERY TRUE

Not to mention jobs that are disapearing from this frickin country, and now we have jobs that are hiring and have job finding agencys to get you a job, but whats the PAY? 7.00 8.00 bucks a hours, well to me they can stick thier job up thier ass, who can make a living at 7.00 or 8.00 a hour?

All boils down to the fucking asshole thats in the White house, and You can bet your ass I wasnt one of the idiots that voted for the prick, BUSH need to disapear, and for good, all he cares about is his oil stocks and underground friends THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR ENIMIES. #*) .........................HEADSHOT!!

And can anyone answer this one?............Why did we send 1000's of troops over sea's to get a grip on the oil fields and lend our help, while 1000's of our good US soldiers died over there doing so, and yet the damm gas prices are higher now then when we first went over there................ONCE again a NO FUCKING BRAINER BY GOOD OLD PRESIDENT FUCKING BUSH.

Americans want to get this country back to where it was years ago, you better use your damm thinking caps when it voting time again, and thats no bullshit!

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:09 am

I agree with that xf but have you seen the bloated field of candidates?And to be honest , I doubt seriously I would ltrust any of them as far as I could spit.The thing is , the election process is perverted and corrupt it usually amounts to whoever throws the most money around. So we get one rich prick after another telling the people what thay want to hear. Not 1person runs for office who seriously want's to serve this country. How do I know this? It's actually very simple math. The president only makes a couple hundred thosand or so a year. But how many millions go into campaigns? It all boils down to greed and the desire for power. If a man or woman invests millions in a job like that then you can damn well bet that they are going to get their money back one way or another. Look at cheney . He used to be president of the company that is "rebuilding" iraq. Suddenly they get all of this work. His name may or may not be on the stock but you can damn well bet someone who's his suck buddy has it .I wonder how much oil stock he ad georgie boy own? as far as the price of gas goes I'll bet when the next big thing after fossil fuels hits , I'd be willing to bet that you'll be paying the same companies then as you are now. I think thay have the know-how and technology to help now they're just riding the oil til it's gone. Rest assured they have already figured out how to make a buck off of it and they are getting ready to.You can prettty much bet the automotive industry will be ready for these changes when the big oil and energy companies tell them to and not a second before. 8)

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:37 am

Wow. If nothing else, I sure got the forums active again. :D
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:23 pm

Hell I would vote for ross perro rather than have george fuckup bush in there,,LOL

Hell I even elect Southern Avenger for our next prez....hehehehe

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:36 pm

Hell I DID vote for ross perot ,point being he had enough money to not be bought. Oh well at least bill got monica out of that deal . ha ha ha ha .

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:38 pm

Hell I would vote for ross perro rather than have george fuckup bush in there,,LOL

Hell I even elect Southern Avenger for our next prez....hehehehe
My first 100 days in office:

I will give every tax paying US citizen (even those with an Earned Income Tax Credit) a $100 tax refund in the form of bourbon coupons.

I will declare the Mint Julep the national drink.

The Kentucky Derby will be held on a Monday and declared a national holiday - along with the following Tuesday, so we can all get passed our hangovers.

Well, I could probably get all that done in the first week. I'll have to give the other 93 days some thought. :D

Eggman
Elite
Elite

Postby Eggman » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:53 pm

As Bubbles from TPB would say "cocksucker!"

Agree with CB-X, especially after my recent hospitalization while traveling in Toronto. Good medical care from people who care (awesome looking Hindi nurses too!).

Excellent, SA for president! You got my vote , although I cant vote in US but what the f@#$ eh ?

Eggs :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am the Eggman..whoop whoop de doo!

Return to “SHOUT BOX”