Computers

Gotta bitch? do it here
Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:52 am

That is the problem these days with kids and the internet. Kids feel that since it is the internet and that they are not facing the person face-to-face, then it doesn't matter what they say or how they say it. Not only do they not comprehend the possible non verbal cues caused by their words but also the consequences brought about by their comments. If you have a thing for old cliches, how about, "If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen".
And i don't want to look old by using curse words
You sure fooled me.

Now, I am not perfect and I will let slip a curse word or two, but I will not tolerate using the Lord's name in vain.

Look, I have been trying to be nice and censoring my responses to you, and I have tried to give you some guidance on how to act in our forum but you continue to ignore them.

Therefore, how about a vote to ban from forum?
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

axeman1
Elite
Elite

Postby axeman1 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:34 am

the kid somkes pot hes not a vergin thats what he told me and x
but im thinking like you folks
GO THE f@#$ AWAW KID

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ill send ya to your mother in a cardboard box

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:54 am

LOL this is too good. Like I said before, he hasn't got anyone to smack him upside the head. I can keep my kid in check if he were to out of line, and your all welcome for that.

I say keep him around, I've not had to break out the pics for awhile and most are funny as hell. Plus I have tons more.

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:02 am

HAHA, that bottom picture reminds me of the painter's union hall...too funny
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Aw gee whiz guys, I missed all the fun again. :( It's just that it is so interesting to have this young tick-terd running off at the keyboard and making it sound like we are all a bunch of old flipping farts with no sense of decorum....
But I have a real problem with anyone saying about CB what that kid did, it just really sits wrong with this ol' girl,

so kid, as I said in another post, try some respect and come back in about 5 years.
FF

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:47 pm

I have to agree ,since no one is there to smack him across the head. Wouldn't it be funny if his dad got a letter ? I could see him trying to explain it all away. To many parents don't pay attention to what their kids are doing on line. The internet is taking the place of the tv as a babysitter. I'm in the same boat as botkiller. If I had a mouth like that when I was a kid ,I would have received a serious beating. My dad had a "razor strap" like you see at the barber shop. I never knew where he got it but I tried hard to avoid it. He was a retired MP and could really swing that thing lol.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Do we need him around for excitment?----------------------NO------------CRUCE DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO TO HIM, ITS ALLRIGHT IN MY BOOK..............................BAN !
:mad:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Thanks FF, if he were my child, he wouldn't be doing what he is, I would do the same thing I did to my girls with the computer, I had a keystroke program, I could read everything and see everything they were doing z,l.
And if they ever talked to me like that, lets just say, they wouldn't be able to sit down to this day LOL

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:52 pm

na na na na - na na na na - hey hey GOODBYE! ! ^^^

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:48 pm

NP - it is the kind of thing that would rate a boot-to-the-head around here too. Very low tolerence for that crap.

Good ridence to the kid @@2
FF

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 am

Sorry MrWright,
I know you enjoyed having him around. Right now, just his account has been disabled. If he tries to register another a different name, then I will ban his many IP addresses. Yes he has connected through about a half a dozen ip addresses, but all through the same sub-net.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:14 am

Ok Mr Wright, since I'm such a stand up guy , and you were deprived , you can make fun of me for a couple of days. (just don't get carried away) Saying I'm happy he's gone is an understatement. :D

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:22 pm

Ok Mr Wright, since I'm such a stand up guy , and you were deprived , you can make fun of me for a couple of days. (just don't get carried away) Saying I'm happy he's gone is an understatement. :D
Well I don't wanna just pick on you for sport ! I am a member of a forum that used to be very bad about picking on new people. I was able to sneak in under the radar by being a bigger dick than some of the old regulars. If someone posted a good pic I didn't have I saved it. I have a few of them on my Photobucket. But most go against their terms of use. I'd upload more but someone from this site keeps reporting images. Southern Avenger has had the same problem with our site.

Anyhow here are some I've not posted in awhile.

I made this one.
I redid this one.

MAD
developer
developer

Postby MAD » Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 am

Here's one for ya Mr. Wright.

Asus M2N-E, XFI Fatality Platinum, Athlon 64 6000X2, OCZ 4GB 800Mhz SLI-Ready Edition, XFX GeForce 8800GT XXX, Dual WD Rapter 150GB RAID0, Seagate 250G, Coolermaster Real Power 650w, Triple LG DVD/RW, Coolermaster Stacker

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:43 am

I'd upload more but someone from this site keeps reporting images.
Who from MPC would report images?

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “SHOUT BOX”