MIA: Sorry bout that... lol

Anything in here
TapouT
veteran
veteran

MIA: Sorry bout that... lol

Postby TapouT » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Heya doods and doodettes...
So yea I've been away for a while... heya Mr.Write bro hope you're doing well brutha, havent been around in a stich but been thinking of you bro. So yea I moved in with PurpleDragon420 (PD for short) we met a while ago playing UT2K4 and been "involved" for somewheres near 2 yrs now. Finally decided to make a thing of it since I lived outside Boston in MA and she lived in Kansas City MO, so I stuffed all My crap in a 26 ft Uhaul, slapped my car on a trailer and I now live here in KC with her. So we'll prolly be playing a lil more UT anyways... so we hope to catch some of you'z dudez on the servers.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Peace,
Tappy.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:19 pm

Hey thats cool, I thought you two were a pair but wasn't 100% sure on that. Hope things go smooth getting used to a new town and all. Have her take you to all the good BBQ places around town. We'll have to hook up sometime I'm just about 60 miles north. You'll have to come up and see the house where Jesse James was shot, and the Pony Express is just down the hill from there.

Well anyways congrats, and hope to see ya soon in game. You should give BF2 a try, it's only $9 at Best Buy.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:55 am

)()( Congrats,

TapouT
veteran
veteran

Postby TapouT » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:00 am

Hey thats cool, I thought you two were a pair but wasn't 100% sure on that. Hope things go smooth getting used to a new town and all. Have her take you to all the good BBQ places around town. We'll have to hook up sometime I'm just about 60 miles north. You'll have to come up and see the house where Jesse James was shot, and the Pony Express is just down the hill from there.

Well anyways congrats, and hope to see ya soon in game. You should give BF2 a try, it's only $9 at Best Buy.
Yea roger that bro... 1st thing is finding work.. ugh.. had something lined up but it fell thru. Gotta get the resume' out there now and see what I can find. But yes we must hook up. Glad things are good bud. Her kids were in the MPC server the other night under mine and her names lol... yea I was introduced to Sonic cuz we dont have that on the east coast... gotta get used to everyone being nice all the time here too lol.

Thanks to you also Canadian_Bitch eh... see what I did there? did I sound Canukian? winkz.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Re: MIA: Sorry bout that... lol

Postby MrWright » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 pm

yea I was introduced to Sonic cuz we dont have that on the east coast...
What do you mean you don't have Sonic on the East coast?? Thats the weirdest thing I've ever heard. If your lucky you can find one that has a girl on skates.

This Sat. is the Amelia Earhart Festival in Atchison Kansas, thats where she is from and it just a little north of KC. They have live music, and Air Show with stunt planes. Then just at dark is one of the best Fireworks shows set to music in the area, and it's all free. We're not going because we are going to Worlds of Fun on Sun. Ask P.D. about that place. I hope to spend the afternoon at Oceans of Fun though. Look out water slides, here I come.

Timberwolf - Death Trap, it rides on a 1/2" X 4" steel plate. The only thing that holds the cars on is their weight. If you squint just right you can see it.LOL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEESp1DM ... re=related[/youtube]
Mamba
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKopZCca ... re=related[/youtube]
Patriot
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohCmoNYR ... re=related[/youtube]
Boomerang
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH5_zwIV ... re=related[/youtube]

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:56 pm

:lol: Never.... never would I get on those :-?

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm

The Patriot remindS me how CB flyS helis in BF2....lol ....and if that was me on those rides i would be getting off of them like a drunk soldier on a weekend pass...................NO THANKS.....LOL

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

TapouT
veteran
veteran

Postby TapouT » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Yeah bro we drove past World of Fun on the way in... thats one thing her 9yr old daughter "demanded" we all do together.. so it'll happen before the end of the summer Im sure... no can do the fest tomorow... Im going to work with PD at her job.. she manages a Vintage Stock so I'll be helping out there for the day... yea its a geeky gamers dream job www.vintagestock.com

no worries CB I hear you on the no go on the roller coasters.. I almost fell out of Space Mountain down in Disney once..

Return to “General Talk (UT2004)”