MPC Sniper server

Tell us your thoughts
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

MPC Sniper server

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:03 pm

MPC Sniper server is up and running, check your mpc toolbar or the ip is 66.165.113.91

so get your ass in there and lets do some sniping.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

T3TR4H3DR4
Elite
Elite

Postby T3TR4H3DR4 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:19 pm

Well i will take a chance here and say that i assume i am the clan sniper. talking to you guys i see that alot of you like R+G and think my game (sniping), however hard, is too slow for your taste of blood. But dont quote me on that.

I have been off since friday and the wait to reconnect... the wait is killing me. My modem died of old age. Shitty. But my IP will prob renew so look out SZO
...(S)ore loser(Z)(O)nly...
Should only be a day or two more
When i am back i will be taking 1v1 challenges on the sniper server... hope the trans is swift.
So sign up below... and by the way, you can quote me on this... "Its just game, all in good fun."
Peace
T3

ghost_writer
noob
noob

Postby ghost_writer » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:13 am

Anyone can CAMP/Snipe Takes skill to come out in the open and survive.
Sniper is boring.......rather die running than hiding. :twisted:

But for clan matches I will snipe since that is what MPC is about.
These are posts that lost their owners and are now owned by the Ghost Writer. If this is your post, let me know and I will correct it.

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:03 am

Mad I have 999 bullets that will let you sleep to eternity. LOL 8)

pyros
noob
noob

Postby pyros » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:17 pm

cocky basterds!!!!

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:26 pm

Well i will take a chance here and say that i assume i am the clan sniper. talking to you guys i see that alot of you like R+G and think my game (sniping), however hard, is too slow for your taste of blood. But dont quote me on that.

I have been off since friday and the wait to reconnect... the wait is killing me. My modem died of old age. Shitty. But my IP will prob renew so look out SZO
...(S)ore loser(Z)(O)nly...
Should only be a day or two more
When i am back i will be taking 1v1 challenges on the sniper server... hope the trans is swift.
So sign up below... and by the way, you can quote me on this... "Its just game, all in good fun."
Peace
T3
Those whiners banned you too!? How freek'n lame. Thats at least three of us. Everyone else should hop on over there and get banned. You won't believe how easy it is.

I see my suggestion for their banner wasn't implemented on the Crystal Ball map. It would have looked good, too.

PS -
Proud to be an MPC sniper!
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:30 pm

who's banner would have looked good in the new map?

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:14 pm

I was referring to my comment a little over a month ago, where I suggested the SZO banner should include commentary on their oral abilities with hand tools. :lol:

BTW - Love the new snper server. It had a lot of activity this evening.
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

T3TR4H3DR4
Elite
Elite

Postby T3TR4H3DR4 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:51 pm

K.. I'm finally back!
What did I miss?

My modem gave me interrupted service for 4 hours before all lights when completely dead.

Phone company mailed me a new one 12 days ago and I STILL havent received it!

Last week, after a couple easerbating days of no 'puter, I finally went to my phone company's shopping mall service store, and they gave me a new modem that I didnt know was broken for another week after.

I was waiting on a repair technician to come check the phone box in the building, when He told me I was getting internet the whole time, just that their initial modem I got died, they gave me a dead oner and he had a third he ran a diagnostic on before my very eyes.

f@#$ 2 week no 'puter and they'll try to give me 2 weeks free and meet minimal expectations. Why dont companies "Go out of our way" for people anymore?

Anyway I am back and ready to kill.

I need to pop a few heads off to vent my telephone company frustrations....Can't wait to hear the...HEADSHOT!
MULTIKILL
LUDICRO.....HOLY HOLY SHIT SHIT IT IT IT IT
YOU have WON the match!
(And then sexy momma's shake ass all around me.)

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:03 am

I need to pop a few heads off to vent my telephone company frustrations....Can't wait to hear the...HEADSHOT!
MULTIKILL
LUDICRO.....HOLY HOLY SHIT SHIT IT IT IT IT
YOU have WON the match!
(And then sexy momma's shake ass all around me)
LMAO......go get em T3

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:07 am

T3 IS HAPPY HE HAS DM-BASEMENT BACK IN THE LINE UP.....LOL

HERO-B-IN
noob
noob

Postby HERO-B-IN » Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:46 pm

Hi MPC Clan:

Just wanted to say that I have played a lot of your maps on our servers (ODC) Old Dudes and Dames Clan and have always thought you guys do some awsome maps. I am a mapper my self, so I really can say they sre great!!!!!!!!!!!

I have benn playing on your servers lately and I like the weapons you have there and like the game speed. I was hopeing to see some of you playing but no luck so far.

Would like to see how ya-all play.

My email is as follows if you evry have a Clan get to gether let me know

steve_robinson66@yahoo.com

See Ya on the servers

(ODC)HERO-B-IN
HERO-B-IN the house

Just a mapper-----------Not the enemy

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:41 am

Hi Hero

Most of us play at night, you will see us pop in and out of the server from about 7:00 pm and on. I will w-mail when we have a clan get together. Great to hear from you :D

See you on the server

HERO-B-IN
noob
noob

Postby HERO-B-IN » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:49 am

Thx C_B

I will check your server in the evenings and hopefully see some of you soon.

Like I said before I really like the weapon mods you have, they are different than ours LOL.

By the way does your Clan use any form of ventrilo for voice communication while playing, it is a great asset to our Clan and a lot fun???????

HERO
HERO-B-IN the house

Just a mapper-----------Not the enemy

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:06 am

WE use Skype alot, as well as the one that is in the game.
See you on the server ### =+

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”