cant get on server due to crashing

Tell us your thoughts
SHA-Agamemnon

cant get on server due to crashing

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:15 am

Hi X, I can't seem to get on the MPC server due to crashes when attempting to join a game. Tried this morning and keep getting this message (something to due with the sound files i think). No problem with other servers.

Thanks for any help.

Aggy

Assertion failed: Sounds.Num() [File:.\UnAudio.cpp] [Line: 1724]

History: USoundGroup::GetDuration <- AActor::execGetSoundDuration <- (AntiTCCSecurity DM-[ISK]BankHeist_ZK2k4.AntiTCCSecurity @ Function AntiTCC119Beta26.AntiTCCSecurity.ClientStartupMessage : 0871) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (AntiTCCSecurity DM-[ISK]BankHeist_ZK2k4.AntiTCCSecurity, Function AntiTCC119Beta26.AntiTCCSecurity.ClientStartupMessage) <- RemoteCall <- HandleStream <- UActorChannel::ReceivedBunch <- (Actor AntiTCCSecurity) <- UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch <- Direct <- UChannel::ReceivedRawBunch <- DispatchDataToChannel <- BunchData <- UNetConnection::ReceivedPacket <- UNetConnection::ReceivedRawPacket <- UTcpNetDriver::TickDispatch <- UpdatePreNet <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=3) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level [ISK]BankHeist_ZK2k4 <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:39 am

Not sure what is going on, both X and I hopped on the server and got the same message. Although it shows us in there, even though we aren't. X is working on it now.

Hopefully will be up soon

8-)

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:43 am

Ok it is fixed now, the map was making it crash. :D

SHA-Agamemnon

coolest

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:17 pm

You guys are cooler than the coolest cool fragger who has supercooled their coolness using super cooled viscous cooling liquids in the cold.

cya tonight

Eggs and Aggy :cool:

BlinK
Elite
Elite

Postby BlinK » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:39 am

ok , now that makes me abit dizzy reading that ..... ~# lol
sEx Is DirTy , OnlY If yOu dO It rIgHt !!

Blink A.K.A DinKsTer

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”