MPC servers

Tell us your thoughts
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

MPC servers

Postby THEXFILES » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:01 pm

We now have 2 MPC servers, the one is gonna stay the same, except we are moving the pro sniper game type along with freeze tag to the new sniper server.

Here is a link to the Servers on line, incase your not a member and dont have the MPC tollbar.

and if your wondering why the server stats are not working for you, thank the aholes at microsoft for putting out a update that f**ks your shit up, what Myself and others have dont is deleted the newest updates you did, then set your windows updates to OFF, cause it will update and reload the same P.O.S update again and again.

https://www.mpc-clan.com/SERVERSONLINE.html

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Odysseus
master
master

Postby Odysseus » Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:46 pm

cool X, good idea.

cheers,

Oddy :oops:

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:12 pm

Great!! Lets play!!!

I hate Internet Explorer, so I use FireFox. It took me a little while to find the folder to put the plugin into, but I forgot what drive I installed FireFox in. Image

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue May 09, 2006 7:17 am

Today the regular zark server will be switching over to the new server ip, so make sure you delete the old one.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”