Server troubles.

Tell us your thoughts
MrWright
Elite
Elite

Server troubles.

Postby MrWright » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Hey could someone reset the UT3 server, it's been stuck at the end of a round from Fri. afternoon and this is Sun. night 10:00 PM. LOL Thanks. Image

Oh and did our BF2 server change IP? The one I have in my Favs doesn't work, and when I try and join the server from the search function, it lets me join the game but not play. Then I get kicked for lost packages or something . . . I haven't dropped any cars on anyone have I? Image Image

cammie
veteran
veteran

Postby cammie » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:29 am

Hey MrWright

thats some Punkbuster issues.....if you keep havn them...try downloading this program from PB....itll check ur files n such..

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

dunno if the link will work ...cant get that thingy to work for me on message board....

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:11 pm

Well the thing is I can play on other BF2 servers just fine. I played a few games Sun. after I couldn't get on ours with no trouble. Then I tried again to join ours and the same thing happened.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:17 pm

Server IP is the same unless you have our old server in there, the new ranked server ip is 206.196.124.135

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”