Hanging up the Tags

Post anything non-server related here.
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hanging up the Tags

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:15 am

Well been on my mind for awhile now. It has come time for me to hang up the [MPC] tags. Why? Well there is alot of reasons. I know people have everyday lifes and have things they have to do but MPC is dead, the website no one post here hardly anymore , noboby plays on the server anymore and there are ones that do not even play at all anymore. Jp have not seen for over 6 months, pyro have not seen him over 6 months, Southern avenger over a year, Blink in over 8 months , centurion and frag over 6 months,eggy migth as well say he moved on, T3 over a year, mr wright and rage quit, newer members dont see anymore or hear from them, I mean really whats the point? We used to be a clan and played together just about everynight, that has come to a end, I check the website and the server at least 2 times a day if not more and see NOTHING, I can make a post on something and no one from mpc replies, they read it and move on, the last topic I posted was replied to 2 time, both by non MPC members. I just feel like I am wasting my time here and coming here and working on the website and such all for WHAT? I am going to move on and just be a Lonewolf at whatever I play. Was nice playing with you all when we played as a clan and had fun, but those days are gone. Cruce you have done one heck of a job stepping in and helping out and I thank you for that, but the website and servers are all yours, you can do with them what you feel needs done, if MPC every agrees on anything to where we can all play together once again I might come back someday for now I am outta here. Sad to piss away a good clan that has been here since 2003 but it is just going down and down and Im not gonna hand around and wait for the thing to sink. So as I said it is time to move on........Everyone take care and I will see you around somewhere ,sometime, i still have my yahoo if anyone wants to get in touch with me anymore, until then..........Later All !
:(

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

axeman1
Elite
Elite

Postby axeman1 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm

kind of figured it was coming to that
oh well cya around
its been unreal

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
ill send ya to your mother in a cardboard box

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:37 pm

Been fun dude . Hate to see you go. Good luck at whatever you choose to do. Cya round

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

Postby PyroJack » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:05 pm

well as they say nothing last for ever !

That was a fun ride, mostly the UT part of it. I remember those long nights playing UT for hours and hours with all the regulars on the servers.
All the super MPC maps the clan had.
Then we got to hear the voices as we shot and ran, many many laughs !
But like you said, that game kinda died with UT3, and people spread to many different games. Too much of them to make this possible to get all of us back to one game all together.

So thousands thanks to YOU X for all the hours loading, mapping, servicing noobs, playing, organizing tourny, the web sites and forums.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE MPC RIDE !!!

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:22 pm

Yeah it was a fun time. I feel the same way as you about the site X. You see people on, you know they are reading, but would it kill them to make a post and show a little interest? God it was fun a few years ago, I miss that . . . .

All the good time non clan guys OhYeah, dumpy, earthquake75, and that other dumb ass prosniper. It was fun to make fun of T3 LOL. Remember when we'd pose as BOSS something and try to piss him off? Great times.

TapouT
veteran
veteran

Postby TapouT » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:17 pm

Sorry your Clan is dwindling... always had fun with your guys on the servers.. much the same as SLC which died with the advent of UT3... good luck X peace man.

Tappy.

thediceman
Elite
Elite

Postby thediceman » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 pm

That suck!! But shit happed for a reason.

:( :( THANKS FOR THE MPC RIDE !!!

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:44 pm

Well I am sad to see this day come, but have expected it....I feel ripped in a way because it took me too long to find you all. I truly appreciate all the time spent gaming and chatting on here and on yahoo, it has always been a blast, and will continue to be. As I see it, this is only a hiatus. I will too be removing the tags, but will always represent MPC as I have for the last year or so. I do not intend on ever joining another clan because I hope and pray that there will be a time when all of us and our stressful lives will ease at some point and we will be wishing for a reunion of sorts. I appreciate all the hard work from the admins (Cruce & X) as well as all the members, I consider you all family and hope this is short lived. I will be in contact on yahoo...as well as on our servers and else where...Till then, take care and "live long and prosperous"

Joel
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:24 pm

I feel kinda like Jj. I came in on the butt end of things but my first year here was one HELL OF A RIDE! All those matches with pyro chasing me down and me wondering how he could get to me so fast after I killed him. All those rounds in apt2k6 with that ass upinya...... The firefights in the tunnels on bar punky snipe hunt..Good good times.... I can also honestly say that of all the clans websites I have visited , I like ours the best. Much thanks for the hard work . For those that don't have xfire I recommend downloading and using it. It works with any game and is good way to stay in touch. My id is yodaddy1968. As for my tag well ....I'm like JJ , most of the other clans I know of I'm not really interested in joining .My tag is also part of my profile and I am not interested in dumping the points I have worked for so as far as bf2 is concerned I will always be mpc yodaddy unless EA comes up with a way to change it and not lose the points.

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Well guys, It was fun.
Thanks to you all for the hospitality and ALL of the hard work put in by everyone that mapped. Special thanks to X and then to Cruce for carrying the load with the servers and site.
Cheers and might see you around again.
Frag

Centurion
Elite
Elite

Postby Centurion » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:22 pm

To X and and all,

I did enjoy this, a lot of laughs, like PJ said, it was a hoot listening to you all laugh and bitch while I was getting shot up. And no I never did get a fast enough video to do anything about that. UT3 really did it for me, I never had the $ to build another rig.

But I will wave and have the greatest respect for all whom I have played with here! Cheers! C

BlinK
Elite
Elite

Postby BlinK » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

I know life go's on but ive always come back to MPC for alittle fun from time to time becuase this is my home clan..... .X my freind ive been playing on the server almost every day for the last three months straight now with some of the old regs so im not sure what your talking bout .................. Well , i was there before the beginning and ill be there after its said and done ......me for one i'll where my tags because i am MPC and always will be ...... it sounds abit corny but thats how i feel ........its been a real blast guys and gals ,,,,,,,thx for kickin my ass .......it was always fun to just come and play......... BlinK a.k.a DinKsTer
sEx Is DirTy , OnlY If yOu dO It rIgHt !!

Blink A.K.A DinKsTer

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:42 pm

I wish you and CB the best and you are always welcome to stop in and say hi. I will do my best to keep things running while you are away. Don't take too long of a vacation. LOL
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:21 am

Well I had a week to think this over and I said to myself nah! MPC just dont play together like they used to. BUT then i read Blinks post
I know life go's on but ive always come back to MPC for alittle fun from time to time becuase this is my home clan........ Well , i was there before the beginning and ill be there after its said and done ......me for one i'll where my tags because i am MPC and always will be
And after I read it i said to myself, you know what Blink is right, Ive been here before the beggining of MPC and dammit Ill be here to the end, I have no intentions of joining any other clan out there, as MPC has the best bunch of people and its the best damm clan out there and has been from day one. So i incurage some of the members like Mr.Wright that said he quit to look at this post blink made and ask yourself the same question i asked myself...........Do i want to be part of the best damm clan out there....HELL YES and guns a blazing
!!!! <:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 am

Well its great news...in my world. My tags go back on, effective immediately. I'm hopefull all our schedules will sync at some point and we will be able to play together as a clan again. GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

Return to “General Talk”