I'd like to join

Wolf
noob
noob

I'd like to join

Postby Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:17 pm

My name is Shane, I normally play at around 4:30-10:30 (my play times vary inbetween there, obviously i dont play 6 hours a day..) GMT Unless im doing homework or anything else. My UT2k4 Name is Wölf. I dont think I'm the best player in the game and I dont get annoyed when I lose, fact of life, you win some you lose some, and I'm certainly not what I used to be having got a finger infection at the moment, though I think I'm good enough to join [MPC]. As I said, I'm not the best player but I want to get better.

Anything else you want to know feel free to ask.

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Hi, and welcome to our site.

First could you let us know a little about yourself, Age, location etc. . . Have you been playing with many of our members? It's very cool your interested in joining our Clan.

Wolf
noob
noob

Postby Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 pm

I'm from essex in england, 14 years old (attending college every thursday for a motor vehicle mechanics course), and no I dont think I've played with any of the members. I aint the best I've ever been, due to a finger infection meaning I can't hold the mouse propperly but if anyone wants to play with me, I should be on for several hours

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:34 pm

(_) I am also from Essex. I was born in Maldon, Essex a long time ago. Still have relatives all over England :D

You have my vote, I know the kids in England are more mature then the ones over here. You finish School by the time you are 15 or 16 if I remember correctly.

Cheers,
CB

Wolf
noob
noob

Postby Wolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:14 pm

Yep, 16, just finished my SATS a few months ago, got a level 5 in english (damn sheakspeare let me down..) and a 6 in science and maths :) Most English kids are mature but some are total juveniles who cant control their hormones (<so many of them at my school). Living in Canadia now I guess?

JJJ13
Elite
Elite

Postby JJJ13 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:02 pm

Hi Wolf, welcome to the site...I've played you many times at our server and others...You might not recognize this name, but that's the point...You definitely got my vote, great attitude and skills to go along with it. Don't you have a brother that plays UT also?
AMD Athelon 6400 X2 5000+ 2.60GHZ - Vista Ultimate 64-bit OS - 326 GB Hard Drive - 8GB OCZ SDRAM DDR2 800 - EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB SSC Edition - 430 Watt Antec PSU - Logitech TrackBall Mouse - HP Stock Keyboard - Logitech ClearChat Pro Headset

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:05 pm

I lived in Canada most of my life, and now I am living in the US :D

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Well i guess its up to the rest of the members here, you have my vote since you seem like a well behaved young fella....LOL Not to many of us play ut anymore, but we do from time to time, as we play BF2 also. Ut was my only hobbie for years, making maps and mutators and whatever else, then when i ran into BF2, it was just way to cool, so i lost interest in ut2004 real fast.

man looking back, i would love to of had 10.00 a hour for every hour i put into ut2003 and ut2004.....I would be rich..... :cool:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:49 pm

You and I both dude.Not counting the week , every friday and saturday night from eight tilat least 2 am. Then whatever hours I tacked on monday through thursday. Ahhhh good memories......... Anyway , you seem pretty level headed and mature so youve got my vote.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:02 pm

Comes to my attention, that you were not the Wolf we thought you were, you seem like a nice person to have, but my advise is, play on our server and with MPC members, and let us get to know you a little better before we make any judgement calls

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “Recruitment into MPC.”