solong mpc

Tell us your thoughts
axeman1
Elite
Elite

solong mpc

Postby axeman1 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:01 pm

thought tis was a cool clan but guess not

at one time i donated 50 bucks to keep the bf2 server going and a week later it was shut down
didnt get pissed then but cruse botkiller your good people
farewell
ill send ya to your mother in a cardboard box

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:01 pm

What has got you pissed off? someone do something to ya? ....Hope it was not over the keyboard post, cause all i meant by it was, you didnt have a picture or anything of it so I googled it and it came up with a 248.00 keyboard, all I was saying whoa....thats alot of cash for a board, i play on a 15 dollar one just fine....lol

EDIT: and as for the BF2 server seems like everyone lost interest in the game, there is only about 3 of us that play it still on a regular basis

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

axeman1
Elite
Elite

Postby axeman1 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:20 pm

no, it was not about the keyboard post... i was just kind of confused why the server for BF2 was shut down when i donated 50 bucks to it... the server has never been back up. and what the f@#$ is up with that?! Merry Christmas and a happy fucking new year! i ill drink a beer for ya
ill send ya to your mother in a cardboard box

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:46 am

Im with you axe, I wish we had a BF2 server, by now it probably would have been populated every night, We need a game and a server everyone plays, we have to many people that play a bit of this and that .

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:10 pm

Sorry to see you go Axeman ! Hope to see you on a server somewhere !

JP :(

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi Axe,
Sorry to see you go. We kept the BF2 server up for 3 months, that was our contract. I think we even tried the 3 month contract on 2 separate occasions. During that time we had probably half a dozen games. By this I mean having 6 or more players in order to play a game. It was decided after the last 3 months contract to lose the bf2 server. It came down to some people preferred Dragon valley with its helicopters and Jets, some preferred Karkand or some preferred Infantry only. We just could not get enough players to consistently keep coming back. Sorry we had to let it go, but it was getting expensive to keep a server running that nobody used. Just as a comparison, at that time the cost to run BF2 for 3 months is about how much it costs to run UT2004 for a year. I just checked the pricing and it looks like the price per year for BF2 is now about the same as ut2004. I guess they have dropped the price due to newer games. If we want to try it again, we first have to decide on what our target gamers will be. The general observations are players like to come to a server that play "one map" and cater to "one style" of playing.

If we want to put bf2 back up again, bring it to a vote.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”