A request to MPC from the Greek king

SHA-Agamemnon

A request to MPC from the Greek king

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:27 am

Who I am, well I am another canuck from Quebec (just outside Ottawa actually). My player names are SHA-Agamemnon (acient king of Mycenea) and ATM-Eggman (came out of saying agememnon too fast LOL!). I have played here off and on MPC for years (since 2003 server). Well this is the same logic for me as Shrap (a former fellow SHA member). I like to play earlier in the evening rather than too late and there is never any one on SHA early, but sometimes play late on weekends. I really like MPC as it has the right mixture of fun, competition, attitude of players, the maps are best I have seen on 2004 (so deep and rich textures and color) and I love the rifle! LOL!. As well, I am keen to join becasue I think CB said you guys may make a 2007 server and well I can't wait for that!.

If I get the nod to be an MPC member I would change my name to MPC-Odysseus. I would drop the SHA clanship but keep the ATM clanship if that is OK. Of course I would play as an MPC here and other servers too (except ATM). I don't mind contributing to the server to become an elite member as I realize the time and effort it takes to run something like this. WOW. great setup-even T-shirts. Good work ! X and CB.

Cheers,

Agamemnon

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:59 pm

Well like I told shrapnel, I dont want to take members from another clans, or try to recruit players from other clans, So its all your decision to join MPC if you want, MPC would love to have you as a member and you would be a great asset to MPC. So you have my vote buddy, So if you wanna join follow thru with the MPC agreement and your more than welcome to hop aboard and be a MPC gunner...... :?:

any questions feel free to ask ###

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:55 pm

Hi EGGY!!!!

You have my vote (you knew you would LOL) :mad:
It would be great to have you in MPC.
Welcome aboard

Frag you later :D

### =+

Kasper
veteran
veteran

Postby Kasper » Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:52 am

you have mine too...but you have too choose only ONE clan please....

a clan its like a family...only need one.... :D

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:13 am

ITs ok Kasper, he is a friend of mine, and we told him it was fine to do both...... :???:

SHA-Agamemnon

Postby SHA-Agamemnon » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:13 pm

Thanks, and I understand the clan thing so thanks again. Tags are us next.

BTW how do I go about getting an MPC skin or if possible could the agamemnon skin be modified (ha ha) with an MPC logo on it ?

Aggy

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:37 pm

Any skin can be customized............lol , and as of the download area for clan skins and goodies, you will be able to get into once fees are made and your tagged with the MPC......lol ()(

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Return to “Recruitment into MPC.”