banned players on server

Gotta bitch? do it here
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

banned players on server

Postby THEXFILES » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:29 pm

Today i banned a player that was on our server, his name was [MPC]_PRO_SNIPER, I asked him nicely to leave and come back in without the MPC tags, he would not answer me, so I booted him 3 times, and he still came back in the server with the tags on and would not answer me, so he got the BIG BOOT, Global ban, I checked the player id's there was different names he was playing under.

Player=(Id="2a9e04dc6889c320db142dacc6c553e8",Names=("BIGJOE","dumpy","Earthquake75","[MPC]_PRO_SNIPER"),LastSeen="disconnecting at 2006-02-27 16:02")

Well to find out [MPC]_PRO_SNIPER and Earthquake75 were in the same game, so they both are useing the same game key, and I even asked Earthquake75 why he has all those names plus the guy who is [MPC]_PRO_SNIPER was on his key, STILL no answer from either of the two, so I asked again, no answer, CLICK, ACCEPT,BANNED.......LOL, so I figured if they want back in bad enough they will come to the forums and they will see this post, then they can email me and I will lift the ban. Until then, Im not playing games with people useing our tags, then not talking, and not answering me after 5 times I asked them a question without a answer.
8O

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:33 pm

MPC_PRO_SNIPER is on ^^%

!@

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:02 pm

I'll be a monkeys uncle. I've played against all the names, except Pro_Sniper didn't have the tags. None of them would ever answer me back either.
The nerve of some people amazes me.Image

Odysseus
master
master

Postby Odysseus » Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:37 am

Good one X man. I recognize BIGJOE. Keep yer tool cool bud and the rubber side down and we'll cya in a week. I'll raise a beer/scotch to you all in the mountains.....errrrrrrrrrr..maybe a Daquary....errr....maybe not.

Ody :D 8)

Evil_Flesh
senior
senior

Postby Evil_Flesh » Sat Mar 04, 2006 5:39 pm

Is the ban lifted? Pro Sniper and Earthquake75 were playing today.

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:50 pm

yes , I told him never to use the MPC tags again or they are gone for good. +_)

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Schrapnel

Postby Schrapnel » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:52 am

I've played against all of them. Pro_sniper was the one crying about everything one night.. I thouhgt it was funny.

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:15 pm

Those two make great targets and help my score. I hope they don't get banned again. :D
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:48 pm

Those two make great targets and help my score. I hope they don't get banned again. :D
These guys have made great improvement. Although, Pro Sniper discovered "one" of the secret rooms in Rendezvous and now you can't keep him out of it. I must have sent 10 deemers in there, the last I played. :D
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

Return to “SHOUT BOX”