DM-cruse-Island

Map topics here
Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

DM-cruse-Island

Postby Cruce » Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:43 pm

Just when you thought it was done. I fixed the hole that gets you under the map. So don't go there or you will die 8-) . You now can't teleport out of the rings once they start to come down. And, by request, more MPC sniper statues.
DM-cruce-Island
Some screen shots

-Cruce
Last edited by Cruce on Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:50 am

Well Cruce I found another error.lol, but i went ahead and fixed it myself, now you can do it or we can just use the map I have done, but in your final map when you added the mpc players, you had the wrong bot with the skin on, and it didnt wrap around the bot right, this is what it shouild look like, let me know what ya want to do.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:33 am

:P As Homer would say, D'oh!!! I was wondering if that was the correct bot. That means the orange lights are off too. I also couldn't find the correct animation mesh for the female character I wanted to use, the one you and Pyro uses, so I stayed with the one that is in the map now. Go ahead and use what you have with the change. Just email me the new file.
Thanks for looking out after me.
-Cruce
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

Return to “UT2004 MAPS”