NEW GAMETYPE ON SNIPER SERVER

Tell us your thoughts
THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

NEW GAMETYPE ON SNIPER SERVER

Postby THEXFILES » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:09 pm

Sniper server has a 60MM sniper rifle mod on there, try it out and see if ya like it.

<:

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

Meow_Mix
noob
noob

Postby Meow_Mix » Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:09 am

I tried it on my neighbors, but it didn't work....sigh.....

Actually I just wanted to say I really appreciate the time you guys/gals put into your server(s) and I'd rather play on your servers than any others. MPC rocks. And that's a complement from the heart.

You're constantly updating and putting up new maps which shows the care going into the servers and the clan. I've fragged with a few of you now and every time it's a great experience. Keep up the great server work. (And if you ever get one of these weapons going that I can turn on my neighbors house, please let me know...) :D

Rage
Elite
Elite

Postby Rage » Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:07 pm

I really like the new game type!! I'm just not sure if I like the normal gravity in it. Other than that I LOVE IT!!Image Image

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:43 pm

As discussed last nite while playing the mod - poor default crosshair, not enough ammo and even if you think you're dead-on for a head shot it takes a second shot to kill 'em off which means the smart bird has flown before the second shot. Other than that - fun.
Cheers,
FragFaerie

Return to “THE MPC SERVERS”