Alias MPC names

Gotta bitch? do it here
SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Alias MPC names

Postby SouthernAvenger » Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:36 am

Here is my most recent bitch.

Why are so many members using additional names with their MPC tags? I keep thinking some punk is using our tags.

Quite recently we had multiple instances of players just using our tags without permission. If it happens again, it will be much harder to determine because our current members keep changing their names.

Our tags are our reputation and needs to be protected; much like a company protects its brand. With all the name changing, it makes it easier for any creaton to attach our tags and masquerade as a clan member. Sure, they can always do this anyway and can even use our names. However, the increased inconsistancy of our MPC names only makes the abuse of our tags easier.
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Names

Postby Botkiller » Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:22 pm

You must be refering to last nite. I was having a little fun with my name because when I am on the road I play on a sloooww machine and die alot. Vus the name [MPC]Easykill. The other MPC members playing joined the name fun. It was all in fun. After all gamming all is about about having fun and enjoying yourselves. :D :???:

Have A Great Day bOTkILLEr

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:44 pm

If everyone in the clan would USE Ventrillo you would KNOW who is realy on. If you see Rage or myself in the game, we are on Ventrillo. Elecmec, Pyro, Bot, Frag F, Cent, Cruse, and some times X are always on it also. Even if you don't have a mic. you can still join, Bot doesn't always have his when he isn't home. Even JP, and SuperFly join in when they play.

I know of only 2 ACTIVE members that do not use Ventrillo and those are SA, and T3. I feel you guys need to step up and join in. Hell we won't make fun of the way you talk, Rage studders, and Elecmec is a hairlip but nobody says anything about it. :D Image

SouthernAvenger
Elite
Elite

Postby SouthernAvenger » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:46 pm

OK, I have installed Ventrilo and will try it tonight.

I initially hail from the Midwest.

So, you will all be surprised to discover that I do not sound like Foghorn Leghorn.

"I say,..I say boy,....I do NOT...souuund...like Foghorn Leghorn". :roll:
"They couldnt hit an elephant at this distance"
- Union Gen. John Sedgwick - just moments before being shot dead by a confederate sniper at Spotsylvania

Return to “SHOUT BOX”