Ive been searching for a clan

Sir_N0_Pants
noob
noob

Ive been searching for a clan

Postby Sir_N0_Pants » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:51 pm

Hey MPC. Ive been around the various UT servers and looked into several clans allowing recruitment and so far none have surpassed the MPC clan. Its clan memberes dominate match after match and i was hoping to lend my skill to the clan and add on to my talents. I usually play every day around 3, i like to get my fix =). Well any way my player name is Sir_N0_Pants. Please when you get the chance check me out whether it be in battle or on the forums. See ya and thanks MPC

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:14 pm

Yea Ive played you, and you have the right attitude to be in MPC, we are all here to have fun, so as long as you have read this MPC MEMERS you have my vote bud.

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:35 pm

(_) Sir no pants
I have played you and you have my vote!! You are fun to play with and a good player. :???:

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:54 pm

I have had the pleasure of absusing Sir no pants on the server. Good player with the right attiude. You have my vote for membership. <:

FragFaerie
Elite
Elite

Postby FragFaerie » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:54 pm

I like playing Sir_N0_Pants, not just because he has a good attitude but because I can actually win once in awhile :D (miracles never cease....)
FF

Centurion
Elite
Elite

Postby Centurion » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:03 pm

Well - I too have played with SNP's - FF is pretty particular - You got my vote too!

As I like to say - your havin fun even when your BulletBait = lol

C

Edit for spelling - what else - Vista uses a really small font - Default so you need glasses - or spell-check running - LOL

Return to “Recruitment into MPC.”