I don't care, because I rather be a "Lone Wolf"
No votes

Total votes: 4

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ventrilo?

Postby Cruce » Mon May 19, 2008 9:50 am

Does anyone use this? What about TeamSpeak? Right now the free version of Ventrilo limits us to 8 connections. I think I can get 25 with TeamSpeak. Or does everyone prefer to use the VoIP in game? Let me know what can be done to improve around team work in-game.
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Mon May 19, 2008 10:19 am

I like Ventrilo, but do not get to use it because my kid is a pain in the ass. As Yodaddy may tell ya I spend to much time answering my kids stupid questions, and telling him to not stand in the open like some sort of idiot.

Although last night I tried Vent on another clans server just to see how things were on there. Let me tell you, it was full of a bunch of piss-whining kids as far as I could tell. Nobody was talking strategy, just bitching about bunny hopping and claymores. . . . As you should know by now I don't like kids that have nobody there to make them shut the hell up and at least try and make them a better player/person.

TeamSpeak is ok but I don't like the setup, The version I have doesn't save Fav's. If it does I can't figure out how to do it, but I've not really tried very hard either. I have Version 2 2.0.32.60

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Mon May 19, 2008 11:59 am

AWWWWWWWW come on Mr . Wright. Ventrilo would be boring if you weren't on there. I thought I was the last of the "Red Foreman" type dads. And I don't care which one we use as long as we have one.

PyroJack
Elite
Elite

let's get it on... ( like the fat man sing)

Postby PyroJack » Tue May 20, 2008 6:42 pm

yeah Wright,

next game we get on ventrilo and your kid is not stupid, curiosity is the base on intelligence.

the kid posting non stop on our forums "skillsomething" , that one is stupid as a cowbell !

JP2
Elite
Elite

Postby JP2 » Tue May 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Everytime I connected I was alone or asking someone to connect. It's been like 2 months that I don't even try to connect. And I don't have 2 monitors . I don't see who's connecting or talking. I much prefer Teamspeak. Ventrilo is ok . And VOIP is BS.

Return to “General Talk (UT2004)”