Computers

Gotta bitch? do it here
ssuperskills
veteran
veteran

Computers

Postby ssuperskills » Sun May 25, 2008 12:38 pm

Hey people, im building 2 new computers, i have one almost done, all it needs is a new hard drive(one i have is way to small).
The other computer is a gaming computer, i need a new hard drive for that, and a lil more ram , well post back(i get all my parts free-yay!).

The lil stoner man,

§§
I am a total dweeb.
slang : an unattractive, insignificant, or inept person

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sun May 25, 2008 1:22 pm

HHHMMMM let me see here....................you are 13, and you are a stoner???? 8)

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Sun May 25, 2008 2:09 pm

HHHMMMM let me see here....................you are 13, and you are a stoner???? 8)
LOL doesn't look like he is making a very good case for membership is he? Image

Good luck on the new PCs.

ssuperskills
veteran
veteran

Postby ssuperskills » Mon May 26, 2008 7:56 am

Damn nice ass(who's ass is that mr.wright?) and i have to wait on last part, im going to have to get some more ram(fast but i need more for the stuff i want for it) ill only have 40G's of memory not alot, the computer im using right now has 500G's of memory(btw) and the other computer i had to order a new power suplie -god damn i can't spell-. i need to spend $300.20
on a hard drive and new power suplie, and ill have 2 gaming computers- with windows xp thanks to a bank in a town near me.
I am a total dweeb.

Cruce
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Cruce » Mon May 26, 2008 10:07 am

Hey Man,
All of the language is not going to make you sound older. You have something foul to say in almost all of your posts. Plus I think you are getting your hard drive numbers mixed up with your RAM numbers. If you have 500GB of memory, XP will only recognized about 3.5 GB of it. Seems like a lot of waste to me. LOL
-Cruce
--------------------------------------
a cruce salus - from the cross comes salvation

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Mon May 26, 2008 10:41 am

=-=

MrWright
Elite
Elite

Postby MrWright » Tue May 27, 2008 10:25 pm

who's ass is that mr.wright?
LOL I've been holding this back because you said she was dead. But who can pass this up?????

No I can't do it, that would be in bad taste. I'm not going to tell you it's YOUR MAMA'S ASS ! ! ! So I will not, but I'll confess to you that it's MY ass ! There now you know that my ass is smoking hot. ImageImage

ssuperskills
veteran
veteran

Postby ssuperskills » Sat May 31, 2008 5:48 am

Mr.Wright your a real ass hole, don't even say thank you. And i don't want to look old by using curse words, i want to look like myself! so f@#$ off! canidan bitch, stop being such a bitch by laughing at what they say to me, i don't like being made fun of.
I am a total dweeb.

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 am

If you don't like being made fun of I suggest you pack up your Schwinn and haul ass , because as long as your around , it is going to happen. Kind of reminds me of an old saying ,
"____ ____ if you can't take a joke"

THEXFILES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby THEXFILES » Sat May 31, 2008 7:59 am

Mr.Wright your a real ass hole, don't even say thank you.
Am i missing something here???? what is there to say thank you for, what did he do for you mrwright?

YOU DONT STOP PLAYING GAMES WHEN YOU GET OLD, YOU GET OLD WHEN YOU STOP PLAYING GAMES.

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sat May 31, 2008 8:02 am

If you can't take a joke, then you probably don't belong here, we all make fun of oursleves and others here. You are not mature enough to understand that, perhaps you should go elsewhere because you are no longer welcome here. !@!

yodaddy
Elite
Elite

Postby yodaddy » Sat May 31, 2008 8:54 am

In the interests of safety little boy , please do not let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

ssuperskills
veteran
veteran

Postby ssuperskills » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:59 am

yodaddy, do you mean f@#$ you if you can't take a joke(that's way to old). xfiles if you don't undstand it lol you must be retarded i called him a ass hole, i know alot of people who say thank you to that just to piss other people off. CANADIAN_BITCH!!! keep your $1.50 in your pants and don't laugh at me, or at least don't show it.....
I am a total dweeb.

Botkiller
Elite
Elite

Postby Botkiller » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 am

X files can we ban this kid from the forms. Unless we want to keep him around for entertainment. He is a most annoying child. I think he needs to learn some respect. If I spoke to people like that when I was young I would have gotten a belt across the ass.

regards,
A grumpy old man

CANADIAN_BITCH
Elite
Elite

Postby CANADIAN_BITCH » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:40 am

I think its a great idea..................who needs a mouthy kid, if either of my kids spoke like that, they still wouldn't be able to sit down to this day.
Funny thing is , he thinks it sounds grown up, if only he really knew =-=

Return to “SHOUT BOX”